Coaching Carousel

Dang! Ya'll sure know how to beat the hell out of a dead horse! Nothing is going to change. I thought this thread was to keep track of what coaches went where?

Hey Johnny ,
DON’t you just love all these “facts and everybody knows” but NEVER ANY PROOF! Uh oh don’t look but there is a MARTIAN football recruit over there ! Don’t look now ! There are his antennas!
;) . Just saying........

FCSA football":lh4m6w0g said:
Hey Johnny ,
DON’t you just love all these “facts and everybody knows” but NEVER ANY PROOF! Uh oh don’t look but there is a MARTIAN football recruit over there ! Don’t look now ! There are his antennas!
;) . Just saying........

They actually tried. Couldn't get the previous coach to sign off on the PAPF.

Now, do you have any relevant information as to who filled any "still open" coaching positions? You know, the original point of this entire thread...

Lipan hired a Principal and an Asst. Coach and they brought 3 starters that helped to win 2 titles. Titles they would not have won otherwise. Recruiting and hiring has become more important than any other aspect now days.

Leman Saunders":37vaj06m said:
Ok can we please get this back on topic.

Does anyone have info on these schools and their new HC if they have hired yet

Coolidge
Guthrie
Hart
Hedley
Trent
Veribest
I received an email from Aaron Ashford stating he is the new coach at Trent and he anticipated having a varsity team this season.

Leman Saunders":3vfvtc15 said:
Ok can we please get this back on topic.

Does anyone have info on these schools and their new HC if they have hired yet

Coolidge
Guthrie
Hart
Hedley
Trent
Veribest

Veribest bumped their thread and said their positions were filled but didn’t say who

What! Shane turned down the chance to become offensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboy's to become a Principal in a sixman town? Hmm, Principal, former head coach, with a ring. As doggie said upward mobility is a good thing. I know a former coach who became a superintendent, which I think was the best paying job in the district.
Not quite so many hours either. More time for pickin. Still have the CD and t-shirt. If It's too Loud, Back Up.
It was fun watching you play, best of luck, Coach.

51eleven":147mcnh1 said:
What! Shane turned down the chance to become offensive coordinator for the Dallas Cowboy's to become a Principal in a sixman town? Hmm, Principal, former head coach, with a ring. As doggie said upward mobility is a good thing. I know a former coach who became a superintendent, which I think was the best paying job in the district.
Not quite so many hours either. More time for pickin. Still have the CD and t-shirt. If It's too Loud, Back Up.
It was fun watching you play, best of luck, Coach.

Then again if the Hornet's don't do real well the next couple of years you could offer your services... for additional compensation of course.

Back