Coaching Carousel

Longhorn85

Six-man fan
Is it too early to begin talking about the coaches who might be moving, or jobs opening? Lots of good assistants will be hunting an HC spot this this year!

Longhorn85":18trre8s said:
Is it too early to begin talking about the coaches who might be moving, or jobs opening? Lots of good assistants will be hunting an HC spot this this year!

Bump..curious if anyone has any to report yet?

Longhorn85":36s0ojtp said:

Just for curiosity's sake, who are some of the good assistants that would be top notch HC's their first year?

Openings

Forestburg
Mullin
Zephyr
Happy
Lorenzo - basketball
Loraine - basketball
Rochelle - Filled by S Rogers

Coaches with son's graduating, Will they stay put or look to move on
Coolidge
Union Hill

What will come of Claude, Mertzon Irion County and Roby. Will those coaches depart for 11 man pastures and if so who gets these jobs?

The Motley Fool":1abbhdnf said:
Dang Williamson already gone from Zephyr? Figured he would be there for a couple of years.
He's still there with another year on his contract. I'm not sure what's going on behind the scenes over there, but it can't be pretty.

You are correct Kramer. I will be moving on from Union Hill and from Sixman Football. It has been a blast, and I have had the privilege of meeting so many wonderful coaches, and kids. I will make it official here first before the press conference. I have accepted the Offensive Coordinator position with the Dallas Cowboys. I'm pushing Jerry to bring back Tony Romo so I can call pass plays. Best of luck to all you sixman peasants.

Shane Mallory
The OC for Americas Team

Black-Gold":ox4fabdp said:
You are correct Kramer. I will be moving on from Union Hill and from Sixman Football. It has been a blast, and I have had the privilege of meeting so many wonderful coaches, and kids. I will make it official here first before the press conference. I have accepted the Offensive Coordinator position with the Dallas Cowboys. I'm pushing Jerry to bring back Tony Romo so I can call pass plays. Best of luck to all you sixman peasants.

Shane Mallory
The OC for Americas Team

Gonna bring back Dez too?

51eleven":39jusv8b said:
Black-Gold":39jusv8b said:

Shane Mallory
The OC for Americas Team

Gonna bring back Dez too?

I certainly hope not! Bringing back Dez that is! Mallory at offensive coordinator would be great! Just an offensive coordinator who is not afraid to use the quarterback is all they need.

But I am still curious about the assistant's who are great head coach material?

Black-Gold":2ovwd8fl said:

Shane Mallory
The OC for Americas Team

Well, you got one year to deliver. Otherwise, you may be back in six man in 2020 :)

Black-Gold":2ok09imi said:

Shane Mallory
The OC for Americas Team

Nah coach. You Do wan't advice from a fan, right? The fifth highest rated passer in NFL history (Tony) has done moved on. You need to draft a big back to compiment Zeke and start running the wishbone. Can you imagine Dak in the wishbone? It could stun the NFL.

Back