Coaching Carousel

Since it has finally been announced:

Coach Flowers has been on the mission field coaching 11 man football. He was on staff at Greenville Christian School as an assistant to Coach Larry Uland and I believe his was on staff at Lucas Christian before GCS. He and his son were part of the State Championship runs at GCS. Coach Uland (my dad) and I had the joy of reuniting with Coach Flowers this spring as he is reacquainting himself to the SixMan game. He his an inspirational coach and will do well in Katy.

coachbronk":2aw0u99w said:
I'm sure Coach Fudge will post something soon, but he made a post on Facebook last night that he has resigned at Chester to take a position with Barbers Hill ISD.

Coach Fudge is a good man, sometimes when home calls, you have to take the call.

Good luck Coach.

Thank you for the kind words coach, did you get the money I sent you? Haha.

Yes, I am leaving Chester ISD to go home, to Barbers Hill ISD. This was not an easy decision, but my wife and I felt like it was the right decision for us.

Chester is a great town and a great community, whomever decides to make the move to this east texas school is getting a program that has won District Titles in Football, Golf, Tennis, and Track in 2016. State qualifiers returning from both Golf and Track runs from this year. 3 of the 4 legs returning from a 3rd place Regional finishing 4x400 team, who ran a 3:34.06, (Chireno is moving up to 2A, one of the team that beat them). Football is losing 6 players out of 22, one of which was a good RB, but the cupboard is not bare. We have 2 different kids that should be able to fill that role Sophomore and Freshman, and are ready for the opportunity. This program is at a point where it is able to be sustained and consistent for many years.

I will post the job when the school posts it on their website. If you have any questions about this job please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Calvert hired John Cherry formerly of Stephenville Faith and recently Cedar Park Summit Christian Academy.

Hermleigh hired Derek Ahearn formerly of Kopperl.

Shad Kline please check your spelling on your job list for ABILENE, You left off the last E

Edited

Still a lot of question marks for the middle of June...... I'm sure there are a lot of the non-head football coaches that have been filled and I just haven't heard about it. If you can replace a question mark with a name or info, let me know. If you don't know if it is verified, PM me and I will verify it before posting it.

Thanks,
Shad

Holy Trinity former coach is Ryan Bounds.. they have an interim head coach now but haven't made an official decision yet for head coach...

Back