Cherokee vs Richland Springs week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Hail Marys before halftime after that Loraine dominated. Two minutes left in 4th qtr Ira never attempted to score,
Ran the ball up the middle to run the clock out. Could have been much worse of Ira.

Richland Springs has home field advantage and better talent. If Richland Springs can vastly improve on their kicking game, they will win. Another intangible to factor in is the way the 16th District's Executive Committee and UIL State Executive Committee treated Jerry Burkhard in their suspension of him from Coaching for 3 years based on allegations and no concrete evidence. Rulings made on heresay evidence. That sordid affair was instigated by 2 incredibly frustrated and jeoulous schools - Cherokee and Rochelle. Neither one has defeated Richland Springs since the Carter Adminstration. But this game will be a precursor to their second matchup in the playoffs. The game that really counts. Cherokee's superintendent, Rochelle's superintendent, the UIL State Executive Committee (culprits of the Jerry Burkhart witch-hunt) have filled The Yote's "with a terrible resolve". See you at the game.
You know how it is. When you can’t beat a team for 20+ years because you get out worked and out coached every year, you gotta take out the best Defense Coordinator in the state to have a chance. With him out, should be a really good game and could go either way… 🤷🏼‍♂️

Holy smokes...I thought this one was done.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

You know how it is. When you can’t beat a team for 20+ years because you get out worked and out coached every year, you gotta take out the best Defense Coordinator in the state to have a chance. With him out, should be a really good game and could go either way… 🤷🏼‍♂️
Correction* the best defensive coordinator took himself out of the game for three years for not following the rules that everybody else is following. Go ahead and set up your excuses ahead of time if it makes you feel better.
And also… there is nothing more hilarious than a guy being investigated by the FBI, lecturing everyone about what’s right and wrong.

The truth is Asworth is trying to get the thread lockdown. This is what happens when the RS crowd starts getting their feelings hurt.

I was looking at LoneStarFootball.com. This has to be one of the oldest rivalries in the state, same county, how many miles apart? Both teams started playing in 1915/16. RS leads the series 30-19, so 49 total games, surprised not more given the proximity. I have no idea when either team first played sixman. While RS has dominated the last several years, I feel sure Cherokee did so throughout the 1970's from their records. Other than these periods both teams were mediocre. When was the last time Cherokee beat RS?

Correction* the best defensive coordinator took himself out of the game for three years for not following the rules that everybody else is following. Go ahead and set up your excuses ahead of time if it makes you feel better.
And also… there is nothing more hilarious than a guy being investigated by the FBI, lecturing everyone about what’s right and wrong.

The truth is Asworth is trying to get the thread lockdown. This is what happens when the RS crowd starts getting their feelings hurt.
Like so many others, you're making acccusations and allegations about incidents you know very little about. You're just a blowhard. Were you there during the 14 minute conversation ? Was the DEC there during the 14 minute conversation ? Was the SEC there during the 14 minute conversation ? I didn't think so. But what angers me most about you (and I am slow to anger) is your thoughtless comment about FBI's investigation of Tyler Ethridge. Sounds like you are carrying a personal vendetta against Tyler. Were you at the Capitol on January 6 ? I didn't think so. The FBI is still investigating many innocent people who were at the Capitol that day. What part of "innocent until proven guilty" do you not understand ? The FBI, once revered as the world's premier investigating body, has become a political tool against Trump and his supporters. However, the FBI agents that day at the Capitol are nothing short of jackbooted thugs. Just like the ones at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I am tired of this government's lying bullshit and attack on our personal liberties.

Like so many others, you're making acccusations and allegations about incidents you know very little about. You're just a blowhard. Were you there during the 14 minute conversation ? Was the DEC there during the 14 minute conversation ? Was the SEC there during the 14 minute conversation ? I didn't think so. But what angers me most about you (and I am slow to anger) is your thoughtless comment about FBI's investigation of Tyler Ethridge. Sounds like you are carrying a personal vendetta against Tyler. Were you at the Capitol on January 6 ? I didn't think so. The FBI is still investigating many innocent people who were at the Capitol that day. What part of "innocent until proven guilty" do you not understand ? The FBI, once revered as the world's premier investigating body, has become a political tool against Trump and his supporters. However, the FBI agents that day at the Capitol are nothing short of jackbooted thugs. Just like the ones at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I am tired of this government's lying bullshit and attack on our personal liberties.
Innocent until proven guilty…..
JB was guilty and punished accordingly..
As for Tyler idc about FBI stuff I care more about how now that his dad is back at RS he is all about them again but for the last decade he has avoided posting anything about them or being a part of the “Brotherhood” because he had very different feelings about them and was vocal about those feelings. He better get better at sticking to a story before his trial begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back