Cherokee vs Richland Springs week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an Observation, not an excuse. If Richland Beats Cherokee, then Richland is the better team. If Cherokee Beats Richland, Cherokee is the better team. Just sharing an observation like you. Each team will play a UIL-certified team. No excuses from now on from either side. Oct. 7th is going to be epic...I hope for both teams.

Just an Observation, not an excuse. If Richland Beats Cherokee, then Richland is the better team. If Cherokee Beats Richland, Cherokee is the better team. Just sharing an observation like you. Each team will play a UIL-certified team. No excuses from now on from either side. Oct. 7th is going to be epic...I hope for both teams.
No no no no no no no! You can’t share your observations here! The observations of Dilla and Tex-Reb are the only ones that create any kind of logic around here. Hail to the Coyotes! Gonna be 10 in December!! WOOOO-HOOO!!!!

There are no recruited players on RS. There are no excuses for a loss.

And perhaps spelling and grammar? lol.

Statistically (do you know this word?), they are within the same realm. They differ when it comes to actually winning clutch games. Winners find a way to win. Not a ding against Cherokee, just an observation.
Good eye !!!!!

What false information have I spread? Include quotes

I assume he was referring to your statement saying "You're not allowed to discuss RS on this website". Even if he wasn't, it's not really important...just more silliness that doesn't belong in this topic.

Let's just get back to talking about the week 7 matchup between Cherokee and Richland Springs, which is shaping up to be a great match-up.

Looking forward to the week 7 matchup. I suspect Cherokee will be undefeated at that time, as will he who must not be named.

"Censorship is saying: I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine. But the internet is like a tree that is growing. The people will always have the last word - even if someone has a very weak, quiet voice. Such power will collapse because of a whisper."

-Ai Weiwei

Looking forward to the week 7 matchup. I suspect Cherokee will be undefeated at that time, as will he who must not be named.

"Censorship is saying: I'm the one who says the last sentence. Whatever you say, the conclusion is mine. But the internet is like a tree that is growing. The people will always have the last word - even if someone has a very weak, quiet voice. Such power will collapse because of a whisper."

-Ai Weiwei

You keep taking these little jabs at me, like you don't like it, yet you keep coming back...

I'm not trying to censor anyone, and I'm not taking sides in any of the crap that gets posted here. I simply want the discussions here to be civil, constructive, and on-topic. I want everyone (coaches, players and fans alike) to be able to come on here and get the info they're looking for regarding six-man football. Tough to find what you're looking for when the topic is about one thing and every other post in the thread is about something completely unrelated because some people on this site can't help themselves but take a jab at certain coaches or schools every chance they get, whether it fits the discussion or not. I don't like having to read it and I certainly don't like getting phone calls, emails and texts letting me know about it. So, all I ask is that everyone try to be respectful and courteous to all coaches, players, schools and fans. I really don't think that's too much to ask.

Like I believe I've told you before, if you don't like it, go somewhere else. If you're going to stay, though, you're going to have to follow the rules. If you can't follow the rules, and you won't leave on your own, I'll have no choice but to suspend your account. I really hope it doesn't come to that. There are over 250 active members on this site every day yet I only get crap from a few, which means the rules seem to be pretty easy for a large majority of folks to follow.

I've been known to be a little sarcastic occasionally or to try to joke around a bit from time to time. But every once in a while I read a post and think it must have come from a 3rd grader.

I have read many of your posts. Agreed with some, disagreed with some. Wondering, what grade level would you say you post at?

Hoping to get back on topic, or close to it. Question about the childrens / kids home in Cherokee. I know absolutely nothing about it. Do the kids from there end up in Cherokee schools? I ask because it is such a big deal to many here that the players be “home grown”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back