Cherokee vs Richland Springs week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

otil_85

Six-man fan
Wanted everyone to get a heads up if ya are going to sit on the visitors side it will be full so bring your lawn chairs . Let’s pack there house up . As I looked at the rankings it brings me a smile to see May, Abbott, Cherokee , Jayton back in the runnings . Just like the old days . Richland will show up and put there best game up just as we will . I have some good friends in Richland and still to this day I consider them still as my friends . Also there Coach (JB) . Let’s keep his family in our prayers and hope JB dad gets to feeling better . . I am still 100% betting Coach White and staff will have our Indians playing there Best Game yet and we will win . Not trying to jump the gun here . It’s coming tho . Best of luck to all the players on both sides of the football . Oh one last thing Coach of The Year goes to Coach White !!!!!

Wanted everyone to get a heads up if ya are going to sit on the visitors side it will be full so bring your lawn chairs . Let’s pack there house up . As I looked at the rankings it brings me a smile to see May, Abbott, Cherokee , Jayton back in the runnings . Just like the old days . Richland will show up and put there best game up just as we will . I have some good friends in Richland and still to this day I consider them still as my friends . Also there Coach (JB) . Let’s keep his family in our prayers and hope JB dad gets to feeling better . . I am still 100% betting Coach White and staff will have our Indians playing there Best Game yet and we will win . Not trying to jump the gun here . It’s coming tho . Best of luck to all the players on both sides of the football . Oh one last thing Coach of The Year goes to Coach White !!!!!
Richland Springs has home field advantage and better talent. If Richland Springs can vastly improve on their kicking game, they will win. Another intangible to factor in is the way the 16th District's Executive Committee and UIL State Executive Committee treated Jerry Burkhard in their suspension of him from Coaching for 3 years based on allegations and no concrete evidence. Rulings made on heresay evidence. That sordid affair was instigated by 2 incredibly frustrated and jeoulous schools - Cherokee and Rochelle. Neither one has defeated Richland Springs since the Carter Adminstration. But this game will be a precursor to their second matchup in the playoffs. The game that really counts. Cherokee's superintendent, Rochelle's superintendent, the UIL State Executive Committee (culprits of the Jerry Burkhart witch-hunt) have filled The Yote's "with a terrible resolve". See you at the game.

Richland Springs has home field advantage and better talent. If Richland Springs can vastly improve on their kicking game, they will win. Another intangible to factor in is the way the 16th District's Executive Committee and UIL State Executive Committee treated Jerry Burkhard in their suspension of him from Coaching for 3 years based on allegations and no concrete evidence. Rulings made on heresay evidence. That sordid affair was instigated by 2 incredibly frustrated and jeoulous schools - Cherokee and Rochelle. Neither one has defeated Richland Springs since the Carter Adminstration. But this game will be a precursor to their second matchup in the playoffs. The game that really counts. Cherokee's superintendent, Rochelle's superintendent, the UIL State Executive Committee (culprits of the Jerry Burkhart witch-hunt) have filled The Yote's "with a terrible resolve". See you at the game.
Please stop this thread was a positive post a out football!!!

36 you reading all these posts? So it seems they think all the drama will make them even stronger and better. But when Cherokee beats them then it will be the fault of the drama. What they can’t wrap their heads around is Cherokee will win despite the drama

Wondering what you're basing your confidence on? Statistical or you just "have a hunch". lol.

Who would have ever imagined Harley Ethridge as HC at RS? I though he left RS in a huff after TE graduated, reporting recruiting violations to the UIL. Old memories from reading here, probably mistaken. The site lost a lot of old content many years back, e.g., history by OBK.
Regarding TE's offer to coach, I thought he in another thread mentioned he may possibly have a prior commitment.

Who would have ever imagined Harley Ethridge as HC at RS? I though he left RS in a huff after TE graduated, reporting recruiting violations to the UIL. Old memories from reading here, probably mistaken. The site lost a lot of old content many years back, e.g., history by OBK.
Regarding TE's offer to coach, I thought he in another thread mentioned he may possibly have a prior commitment.
6-Man football is known for its annual coaching carousels. The 6-man world is a fascinating yet unique subculture.

I
I think he landed a job in the oil patch.

I’m sure it has Too do knowing 6man football a little better then you .

And perhaps spelling and grammar? lol.

Statistically (do you know this word?), they are within the same realm. They differ when it comes to actually winning clutch games. Winners find a way to win. Not a ding against Cherokee, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back