Abbott vs Bynum ~ Aquilla vs Pennelope thoughts

sixmanfan00

11-man fan
Big games this week again.

Did Aquilla loose #10? If so Penelope has a chance for an upset if they can go TD for Td with them. Not saying that Aquilla is solely reliant on 10, but he is one heck of a player. Penelope is definetly a long shot, but they can put up the points maybe a turnover or and onside recovery could get them going against this STINGY Aquilla Defense!

Im not sure who was ejected from Abbott, but I am sure since/if he was that he will not be playing this week. If Correct, anyone know who? Abbott is going to be tough at home regardless for this season finalie. Bynum definetly needs some help.
If they can get their RB back this week they stand a chance. He has proven to be the backbone of this team. I did here they had a new big player emerge with a few td's last week? That could have been just Penelope's defense though!

Anyways looks like another exciting week! Yall have my thoughts what are yalls?

Just because a player is ejected from a game one week, it doesn't necessarily mean he won't play the next. I suppose the coach could impose additional penalty on the individual if it was a particularly egregious offense but from what i have been told and read this was not the case in this instance.

It's still unclear if #10 for Aquilla or #10 for Bynum will play this week. Aquilla had players step up when needed, so I believe they will come out on top with or without their teammate.
Bynum can defeat Abbott without their star RB if they believe in themselves. If they are too mentally dependent on him, Abbott will dominate.
#22 of Abbott was ejected from the game Friday, but it is unlikely he will be bencher this week.

If Bynum can stop #2 then I think they might still be able to pull it off in a upset but I still predict abbott
To come out on top
Penelope can score a upset with #10 not at full speed

#10 has a sprained knee and will be suited up, but plans to stay on the sideline unless needed on Defense. Cougars can win without him, they proved that last week and this week they have a week to prepare. He is a great player, but not their whole team, Aquilla has several really good players and a good team overcomes adversity when handed to the and that's what Aquilla is doing. They would love to give him another week to heal
before playoffs, but he will be ready if needed. #10 for Bynum isn't so lucky, he has a separated shoulder and unfortunately won't be back!

#10 has a sprained knee and will be suited up, but plans to stay on the sideline unless needed on Defense. Cougars can win without him, they proved that last week and this week they have a week to prepare. He is a great player, but not their whole team, Aquilla has several really good players and a good team overcomes adversity when it's handed to them and that's what Aquilla is doing. They would love to give him another week to heal
before playoffs, but he will be ready if needed. #10 for Bynum isn't so lucky, he has a separated shoulder and unfortunately won't be back!

#10 has a sprained knee and will be suited up, but plans to stay on the sideline unless needed on Defense. Cougars can win without him, they proved that last week and this week they have a week to prepare. He is a great player, but not their whole team, Aquilla has several really good players and a good team overcomes adversity when it's handed to them and that's what Aquilla is doing. They would love to give him another week to heal.

Sixmanfanforlife":1v01ty58 said:
If Bynum can stop #2 then I think they might still be able to pull it off in a upset but I still predict abbott
To come out on top
Penelope can score a upset with #10 not at full speed
I don't think Penelope can upset Aquilla even if #10 is out. Aquilla won't win by as large a margin without him, but they will still win.
Aquilla by 28
Abbott by 36

Aquilla definetly has a strong supporting cast for #10, but I think Penelope has the right tools to pull an upset. They along with Aquilla have tremendous speed and good size. Hopefully this will be a shootout.

Bynum has the depth to make due without #10 but it will be extremely difficult.

Abbott by 12, but could take a turn for the worse if Bynum doesnt show up.
Aquilla by 21, but I'm pulling for an upset for Penelope.

Yes penelope can pull a upset victory on aquilla even with 10 still suiting up for aquilla its still gonna be a close game from these 2 both are very good teams from what ive seen now bynum and abbott im gonna have to go with abbott by 24 i think that if bynum shows up they can have a good tight game with abbott but not close enough #10 is a reliant player that bynum needs if bynum pulls something out of there bag of tricks its gonna be abbott all the way. if bynum can contain #2 from abbott then there may be a chance but i just dont see that. Goodluck to all teams in there district matches friday!

If Penelope upsets Aquilla and Abbott beats Bynum wouldn't that put it in a three way tie for 1st. Not sure what the tie breaker would be though

if penelope wins and abbott wins then it would go to a three way tie. they determine 1st and 2nd by a point system. penelope lost by 25 and won by 30 so they have 5 points. aquilla has won by a combined 16 points and has 16. abbott has the loss by seven and the win by 25, giving them 18. if penelope wins by 14 or more than if abbott beats bynum, abbott would get 2nd and penelope would get 1st. and less and abbott would get 1st with penelope in 2nd. but say if penelope wins by 4, that gives penelope 9 points and aquilla 12, so if abbott wins, abbott gets 1st and aquilla would get 2nd. bynum would have to beat abbott by a decent margin to knock out abbott and i don't see that happening. i got abbott by 30 and penelope by 13, even if only because of #10s injury.

mj1522":24iou9sh said:
This could get interesting! I would almost feel sorry for Aquilla if they went 9-1 and missed the playoffs.

I would feel sorry for Aquilla if they went 9-1 and missed the playoffs. But I'd be LMAO at HookemBabe.

I heard last night that #10 from Bynum will probably be suited up, just limited play. I also found out that it was #55 that broke out last week with 4 td's and a 5th one called back. Not sure but maybe he will give Bynum a fighting chance against Abbott. Hopefully this will be a good one!

Oh and I am changing my pick to Penelope by 6.. There was somethingin my coffee this morning.

Back