Abbott vs Throckmorton

Weather could play a role in this one. Right now NWS/NOAA is saying 70% chance of rain Sat. dropping to 50% Sat. night.
Hi 63 Sat., low 38 Sat night, IE probably low 50's upper 40's by game time. S/W wind Sat 10-20 mph, 30 mph gusts. Switches to N-N/W 10-15 mph 25mph gusts sometime Sat. night.
Wife said she'd go with me for a semi in these conditions, if it was Strawn playing.
Wonder if this might favor either team?

CowboyP":18psv4wy said:
Smokey is proof that age doesn't always bring wisdom.
I will be cozy and warm listening to the game on internet, not driving 300 miles round trip in inclement weather. As you get older you learn limits. May not be wisdom but it is discretion..............

I have no ties to either team, Good luck to both, and great season to both. Now having said that, if anyone out there think Lometa is any where near the talent of Throck,............... I've seen Lometa, and though they have had a great year, they couldn't stay on the field with Throck for more than a half. After the Abbot game against Lometa, I am predicting the next good D1 game will be the State Championship game. Again, good luck to both teams. Oh, Throck beats Abbott, no score predictions.

Back