Blum vs. Aquilla

CleverUsername1

11-man fan
Anyone got any predictions? Here is my slightly biased take on the game. They have common opponents in Abbott, Bynum, Covington and Avalon. Excluding Bynum since Aquilla won by forfeit, Blum is out scoring these opponents 202-78, while Aquilla is out scoring them 167-23. That equals to point differentials of +124 and +144, so pretty evenly matched. This doesn't tell the whole story though because Blum lost a key player in Dylan Vardeman halfway through the Abbott game and has been getting subs playtime throughout district. Last week against Avalon was the first game Blum has been completely healthy and has played full throttle with starters in the whole game, and it showed as they 45'd a team they were picked to only win by 26. Milford has already laid out the blueprint to beating Aquilla with speed, which Blum has plenty of with running back Logan Bellinger, who was a key member of Blum's state winning 4x400 relay team last year. Blum is somewhat small and lacks physicality on the O-line, but Bellinger excels at getting the edge, and once he's in the open you're going to have a hard time finding anyone in the state who can run him down. Blum is still young and inexperienced though, which can lead to breakdowns leading to lots of points given up defensively. Aquilla will be picked to win this game by the toy, but I think it will be a shootout with Blum coming out on top by a touchdown. Either way it'll be a great game though. Good luck to both teams!

Being from Milford it feels really weird cheering on Blum but heck throw me a green jersey! Spread those big Aquilla boys out and use your speed. When in doubt throw it deep! Go big green???

Aquilla will be without three starters for this game. One due to a season ending injury and two due to disclipinary reasons. Hopefully, the two with discipline will learn a important life lesson that not only they let their team down, but also their town. I still believe Aquilla can win this game, stay physical and stay with run game.

I'm also intersted to hear what type of disiplineary issues you are referring to. I surely hope that the rumors swirling around are not true. If those type of rumors were going around about other schools in the district it would be all over the place calling for action.

Good luck to all the player left on both teams.

Aquilla Moms/Fans got on Facebook and this website and bashed Milford kids.... now they're dealing with a bullying scandal? I've heard of hazing before but they crossed the line.

MilfordInsider":3lefo3ba said:
Being from Milford it feels really weird cheering on Blum but heck throw me a green jersey! Spread those big Aquilla boys out and use your speed. When in doubt throw it deep! Go big green???
Seems to me that you need to get on a Calvert/ Richland Springs topic site to do your mouthing......

Cougar you constantly cross the line and the b.s. you said last time to the milford folks was not acceptable. Truth hurts apparently but it's easy to see where they get it from

I wouldnt talk about an issue that your unsure about cause we all know what happens when you assume dont we !!!! Thats why they are called rumors

tdog5344":36y7tw48 said:
What cougar said and did happened and that's a fact that's all I'm talking about Facts
What should have happened is that you stayed in English class at Milford this year and got a passing grade.

tdog5344":3epdjofw said:
Cougar you constantly cross the line and the b.s. you said last time to the milford folks was not acceptable. Truth hurts apparently but it's easy to see where they get it from
I wasn't talking to any "Milford folks", I was replying to a post on this site from someone who claims they know all about other teams . If you represent Milford's team, they need a new mascot....
"Constantly cross the line" ? Your line? , what line?. Go back to the Dairy Queen parking lot in Italy and smoke your weed.

Im from aquilla born and raised i do not agree with the comments cougarfan13 (which i have know knowledge of who this person is) has made in the past ..... we wonder where our children learn this kind of behavior from when we as adults get on here and bash other teams, schools and towns and very often coaches and refs all the while we hide behind a fake username doesnt sound like very good role models if i say so myself.... i have never nor will i ever past a negitive post on here (not even towards abbott) and i hope to instill the same standards to my son

FYI i have friends from milford so there is not as much hate in aquilla as you might think milfordinsider

Oilman33":2qog5x8m said:
Im from aquilla born and raised i do not agree with the comments cougarfan13 (which i have know knowledge of who this person is) has made in the past ..... we wonder where our children learn this kind of behavior from when we as adults get on here and bash other teams, schools and towns and very often coaches and refs all the while we hide behind a fake username doesnt sound like very good role models if i say so myself.... i have never nor will i ever past a negitive post on here (not even towards abbott) and i hope to instill the same standards to my son

FYI i have friends from milford so there is not as much hate in aquilla as you might think milfordinsider
Who claims to be a role model on this site? I have nothing against any Milford kids playing , "bashing teams, schools, towns"? I only post to people on this site, nobody knows who anyone is on this site, other than what they claim to be. Since you claim to know me, give me a call........ Where have you been since joining this site THIS YEAR, SOUNDS FISHY TO ME.....

A) i said i DONT KNOW WHO cougarfan13 is and ive always been here my children, me, my parents and my grandparents graduated from aquilla so ive always been here. And ill alwaysbe here im proud of where im from AQUILLA, TEXAS. And yes i only joined this year but already regreting it.

Back