Abbott vs Aquilla

Horsehair96

Six-man fan
A good old fashion rivalry here. Both teams are undefeated. Eager to see what Aquilla does against this solid Abbott team. What are y’all’s predictions ?

My hat is off to Bynum. Not a powerhouse??? I would reconsider. A lot of lower classman on that team. I have seen them play twice. Abbott and Aquilla games. Aquilla is a one man show and Abbott is a two man show. Aquilla-#2/Abbott-Pavelka/Sustalla

My hat is off to Bynum. Not a powerhouse??? I would reconsider. A lot of lower classman on that team. I have seen them play twice. Abbott and Aquilla games. Aquilla is a one man show and Abbott is a two man show. Aquilla-#2/Abbott-Pavelka/Sustalla
NO DOUBT that Sustala and Pavelka are the straws that stir the drink for the Panthers but don't overlook #6, Mason Hejl. He only had almost 1000 yards last year in the playoffs after Sustala went down. There are several other young men that are big time as well. Abbott has role player that start on any other team in the district, including for the "coogs". It will be interesting to see these two top 10 teams square off Friday night. I predict a slobber knocker!

Back