Blum vs. Aquilla

Elite":eqfqcddv said:
It's over kids got punished and other kid moved to different school, what I was told. So who else to punish?
Sounds like it's just not the hazing issue ! Hate to tell you but everyone has not been punished ! Might want to see the video where the whole team is in it and taking part of the bullying ... so punishing one kid solves it huh? You sick ! All you care about is Friday night ! Life is way more important then football . It's stuff like this that drives people to kill them self ! It don't matter my team wins Friday night with or with out aquillas full lineup

Here is what I seen is the problem. Were are in a generation that parents say it's not my kids fault! It sounds like both are at fault but one side went to far.
Parents are at fault for thinking there kids don't do wrong. Most parents need to remember what they did and it is not excepted now days. When I have an adult come say my kids do something I take the adults side until my kid proves them wrong. So take your kid and discipline them until different. The problem with educators is parents and it's not my kids fault. Just remeber what you did you are imbarest about as an adult.

I just hope Aquilla has put all of the nonsense out of their minds this week. All this thread has been is a mind game. People trying to get in your heads and mess with your game. Just do what Coach has told you. Ignore all this childish crap about shirts or false rumors... because we know what's true and you don't owe these people anything. PLAY FOOTBALL. Leave it all on the field. ALL OF IT. People are going to talk... some of it will be trash. That's okay. Their words don't define you. You show them who you are. Prove them wrong. When you play, do it with class. Show them the best sportsmanship on that field tonight. Because actions speak louder than words. If they're talking trash, that's on them. Show them who the Cougars REALLY are.

This a crazy game. Blum throws an interception, Aquilla tries to take it to the house and gets lit up and fumbles. Blum recovers ball in almost same place they started.
Still 12-6 Blum, 4:00 2nd quarter

Back