Will Throck win state?

Not since week zero.... You asked for opinion's and I just gave you mine, no explaining needed just my opinion.....

The two best western games this weekend -- Ira v. Borden County and Meadow v. Valley -- should tell us a lot about the caliber of the teams that will come from this area to play down in Abilene. Should be some exciting football.

Well, the west ain't got no firepower either. Ain't no firepower--east or west. Powder iz wet, wet, wet. So quit yur stupid comparin' east to west. It jest don't matter. Ohhh, the west iz so loaded! Loaded with whut? I done tell yew whut: loaded with a lot of great, hardworkin' kids, but nuthin' that jumps out at yew. The west ain't no murderer's row. It iz jest a lot of hardworkin' teams that iz gonna beat up on each uther until one of them faces Throckmorton. But to done say they iz the greatest collection of teams ever gathered together--come on.

I agree with devildog Thr
Code:
ock is the team to beat they can air it out or they can just run you over. And when there d needs to play the can of just took a couple of weeks for there d to get going.

USMCDevildog":m8s35x71 said:
I enjoy watching throck play- team looks better every game. Throck indeed is the team to beat! Good luck to you boys
I think you jump from team to team, which is quite amusing to say the least

Football god":1mg401x2 said:
Who is your team ryry? All you do is dog thock I think you just go for every team in the west
I really havnt "dogged" Throck at all, just stated facts but to answer your question I support the Ira Bulldogs through and through. And the West is where it's at this year no doubt, you really cant argue that

Dear ryeturd,

I can argue that cuz yew panhandle people can pull yur head out of yur hindends long enuff to see that thare iz a bigger world out thare.

Goob":m9xt56zh said:
Dear ryeturd,

I can argue that cuz yew panhandle people can pull yur head out of yur hindends long enuff to see that thare iz a bigger world out thare.

Wow. Hypocrisy much, goob?

"Don't dun go tawkin about the east yew done don't know nuthin"

More ignorance from Richland Springs finest.

I've been following Throckmorton the last couple of months and they have more than just #7, #1, #24 and #33. They have depth that at every angle. They have several sophmores that could hang with any 4th year player. I think Throckmorton has this.

Back