Who's going State?

Correct me if I’m wrong, Graingers sixman computer picked White Dear but on DCTF he picked
Springfield-Earth. WV, West Virginia has always been in the east.

Rankin is primed for another deep playoff run bumps in the road are SC, BC, if Westbrook gets healthy they are a tough out but Rankin has three backs on their team that can start on anyone’s division 1 team right now!!

Rankin played a gauntlet first half schedule that never saw their starters all together in any of those games when Benji Rios comes back from being sidelined from a broken arm in week two vs White Deer (arguably the fastest player in sixman) Deshon Goodley has also battled injuries throughout the season Kirkland and Rodriguez anchor a make shift defense that has had players stepping up all season. RANKIN is deep on both sides of the ball becareful who you prepare for when facing the Red Devils cause their weapons are endless

Battle tested Red Devils are the cream rising to the top
Rankin versus May in the final

Get ready for the Rapid Firing Red Devils!!!!!!

My choices from the east d1
St.Jo
Blum
Abbott
Union Hill
May
Jonesboro
Leakey
Water Valley
Not to many close games at this time. Round 2 will be much more volatile

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! Our dial up 5G is running like a cheetah this morning, I think its because Biden was elected President. By him being elected, we got a free upgrade to this cheetah level for our dial up! Me and Sweet T cant wait to see what we get free from the govt. here on out! Good to see you are making your predictions for the first round GT. How is Walter and his wal eye doing? Me and sweet t are going to unveil our picks here in just a little bit. Sweet T is so excited that he just cant hide it. He been running around the house singing that Pointer Sisters song all morning long! He just really really enjoys this time of this year.

Old Folks, the nursing home is sure giving you a lot access to the computer room at the nursing home. Have you been sneaking out during jello and pudding time in the evenings to post on here. They need to give you another cup of Nyquil at night to keep you out of the computer room. I have to monitor Sweet T's time on the computer cause he starts looking at some weird meerkat videos that would make you want to take 5 cups of Nyquil just forget what ya just saw. But anyways, Congrats on narrowing it down to 32 teams in the playoffs and not making any pics for them! Sweet t wants to know your picks!
Sweet T is just going to pick the east cause the knows the west is already won by Rankin! So he doesn't need to waste his time on that side of the brackets

Saint Jo
Blum
Abbott
Bryson
May
Jonesboro
Leakey
Baird

I will pick mine as we go through each round however the west south region will be extremely difficult Borden County should come out of the west north , Sterling city , Westbrook and, Rankin out of west south

Scratch whitedeer from that list. Listened to the game abd Springlake dominated the bucks. Can they make some noise down the road??

Rankin is finally going to be 100% for the first time all year for what I’ve heard. They’ve had a major player out in every game so far. Could be scary!!

Round 2 d 1
I pick.
Happy
Borden County
Westbrook
Rankin
Game of week Sterling City vs Rankin

St. Jo
Abbott
May
Leakey

Game of the week Union Hill vs Abbott

51eleven":1xtqkjhc said:
Who's going to state? I wonder if anyone will. Alabama and LSU, A&M & Tennessee postponed. A Fort Worth judge recommends canceling all sports events because cases are surging in the DFW area. This would include Jerry World in Arlington. If the UIL shuts down 6A they would shut down 1A.

Does it HAVE to be played there? Any possibility that the 2 teams making it could decide on playing somewhere that isn’t shut down, assuming Ft Worth does? I’m sure UIL would have a big say-so in it, but seems like smaller communities do better at handling the spread than the metro areas. Shotwell in Abilene has held state games. I just feel that there has to be some other options if DFW has virus reasons for saying no.

D1 Area picks
Knox City (by 2)
Borden Cnty (by 38)
Westbrook (by 45)
Rankin (by 28)
Blum (by 8)
Abbott (by 4)
May (by 40)
Leakey (by 20)

D2 Picks

Follett (by 2)
Klondike (by 12)
Jayton (by 2)
Motley Cnty (by 18)
Strawn (by 32)
Fannidel (by 24)
Cherokee (by 4)
Richland Springs (by 36)

Does it HAVE to be played there? Any possibility that the 2 teams making it could decide on playing somewhere that isn’t shut down, assuming Ft Worth does? I’m sure UIL would have a big say-so in it, but seems like smaller communities do better at handling the spread than the metro areas. Shotwell in Abilene has held state games. I just feel that there has to be some other options if DFW has virus reasons for saying no

I think that the six man playoffs should be played on a sixman field.⁷

Game Traveler, FSA, kbjoe1, and WV, I will try to hurry and get my guesses in before everyone gets up from their naps. The little cutie down the hall is still asleep and is not involved in these picks. I got a good old greasy cheeseburger over the week-end and some good fried catfish Friday night in Iredell.

Knox City over Happy
Borden County over Springlake-Earth
Westbrook over Garden City
Sterling City over Rankin
Saint Joe over Blum
Union Hill over Abbott Rematch of Saint Joe and Union Hill I wished for earlier
May over Jonesboro
Water Valley over Leakey This one is for you WV and that far East WV team won over our Texas team

DII

Follett over Anton
Groom over Klondike
Jayton over Balmorhea
Motley County over Blackwell
Throckmorton over Strawn My brother took me to see Throckmorton last Friday and I’m pulling for them.
Lueders-Avocado over Gordon My friends from Strawn and Gordon are not going to like me over these last two picks
Calvert over Cherokee
Richland Springs over Oglesby

Take care of Walter and Sweet T. I hear noise in the hall so I got to go.

Well, I hope they don't make you regret your pick. The WV has NEVER made it past the second round so I'm cautiously optimistic.

WV Backer":2ztg68u0 said:
Still strange to see the WV in the east.
Just imagine if they had been in the east from 2010-2014... would've had multiple state title appearances and very well could have a few state championships

Gunslinger":12wcw8o4 said:
WV Backer":12wcw8o4 said:
Still strange to see the WV in the east.
Just imagine if they had been in the east from 2010-2014... would've had multiple state title appearances and very well could have a few state championships
Possibly, but remember, they got beat by someone each of those years. That '13 team was the best of the bunch and I really thought they could do it but Crowell dashed my hopes on a cold Monday night in Rotan... not that I'm bitter or anything.

Who’s going to win ? How about who can survive the onslaught long enough to play competitive at State! Out in the wild South West Sterling City, Westbrook, and Rankin are engaging in a video game Mortal Combat style scenario. Westbrook is chomping at the bit, like a wild animal chained to a wall, with eyes of fire to take a second shot at the Eagles. Sterling City however is now like the Wiley Veteran with the thousand yard stare. The Eagles will not back down from any fight. Those Eagles are furiously training and staying sharp for war. S.C. will need that edge as they take on the Rankin Red Devils this Friday night. Rankin which has been playing with only 60% to 80% of its team is now healthy and fire tested. The Devils are dangerous and charging downhill weapons shinning in the sun, using the chip on their shoulder as a shield.
The battle scared team that survives will more than likely trudge into a Semi Final with the Coyotes of Borden County. The blue and red like pirates of the plains are ruthless and have a win at all cost attitude. The bend in the wire in that North West farm country is between Knox City and Happy. Whichever of these two teams emerges from this weeks contest may just decide to go ahead show up and take on a giant. History is made from great feats! Darn you gotta love a great playoff bracket! I wish I had more time but as far as the east goes. Last year they left a calling card named Blum. Nuff said. All I can say is, Great Football is coming!

Well said these young men have put in the blood sweat and tears pumped the life blood in small towns in West Texas. Wish the best for all, relish the moment. Fans be safe and respectful.

Back