Will Throck win state?

I wouldn't count on that too much, rainjack. Throckmorton is clearly the class of the East - but that's not saying much this year.

WV Backer":1j11dcxt said:
I wouldn't count on that too much, rainjack. Throckmorton is clearly the class of the East - but that's not saying much this year.

I'm not counting on it. I just know how much fun I am going to have if it does happen.

Dang coyote_king, NO MAS!! Geeeeeeeeezzzz!! You win already!! I didn't say it. Dang that WVPlayer and TotalAccess6, they're still killin' me.

Ya I love how some water valley player it fan is dogging on Throck when there already out of the play offs. How basketball going? Mayne you can come watch Throck at the state game while your in the STANDS!

Football god":31m9u5bi said:
Ya I love how some water valley player it fan is dogging on Throck when there already out of the play offs. How basketball going? Mayne you can come watch Throck at the state game while your in the STANDS!
Kid, you need to spend more time in class. Goob's posts are easier to understand.

Zeus,
I said I'm sorry for jumping on you on the other topic, don't push it. I do plan to be there at the state game and I'm quite sure I'll watch Throckmorton take the field. As I said, T-Rock is clearly the class of the East and should emerge victorious from that side of the bracket. I don't expect them to do much, but I certainly anticipate them playing their hearts out. Feel better now?

WV Backer":2kxf9l91 said:

Class is something that is definitely lacking in this thread. I have no idea where so much negativity for one team is coming from? Jealousy? Confusion? Ignorance? Maybe we should cheer them all on and may the best team win.

Football god":b6744qm0 said:
Yes that will happen when hell freezes over
What happened to the WV supporter(s) that got a little overzealous with their posts? They ate a whole lot of crow and I pretty sure they are still eating it.... no pun WV Backer

Wasn't your team suppose to be good and they got beat the first round or something like that. And throcks still in it? So why are you hoping Throck gets beat by the west

Football god":30ahp4qf said:
Wasn't your team suppose to be good and they got beat the first round or something like that. And throcks still in it? So why are you hoping Throck gets beat by the west
what planet are you on? Go back and read some of your questions you asked prior before you go and post somthing like this thats makes you look incapable of reasonable thought. IM FROM IRA or do I need to put it in gooberish

I realize that, with the helmet avatar and the profile name and the green font (perhaps I should rethink all this), I am an easy target if you want to dog on Water Valley. With all the smack that some of the more vocal fans were talking I can certainly see the desire for some to ensure that WV fans got their proper comeuppance. Those who's opinions I respect, and posts I enjoy reading know that it was just a couple of loud-mouth kids. No big deal.

ryry":1bvtkq91 said:
Football god":1bvtkq91 said:
what planet are you on? Go back and read some of your questions you asked prior before you go and post somthing like this thats makes you look incapable of reasonable thought. IM FROM IRA or do I need to put it in gooberish
That's an insult to Goob.

WV Backer":2bn0s53t said:
I realize that, with the helmet avatar and the profile name and the green font (perhaps I should rethink all this), I am an easy target if you want to dog on Water Valley. With all the smack that some of the more vocal fans were talking I can certainly see the desire for some to ensure that WV fans got their proper comeuppance. Those who's opinions I respect, and posts I enjoy reading know that it was just a couple of loud-mouth kids. No big deal.
no pun to you Backer, WV had a heck of a team no doubt!! Everyone better watch out next year for you guys as well, I was just making a point to this "football god" you have been a true sport to all the brunt of crap that a couple WV supporters caused you

CowboyP":3hgpbewn said:
ryry":3hgpbewn said:
Football god":3hgpbewn said:
That's an insult to Goob.
goob brought it on himself

Football god":4kzp1bcn said:
Let's try this again. The bulk of the top tier division 1 teams are in the West this year. There were few teams in the East that could challenge Throck. The finalist from the west, if healthy, will have the advantage of being battle tested.

Back