Will Throck win state?

Re: Will Throck win state?
[Whomever beats Throck this year will have to out score them]

Sometimes I try to remember why it is that I come to this board, and then a gem like this pops up and I can hardly stand to logout.
Really? They'll have to out score them? Such insight... Such brilliance, such such.... Ahhh never mind.

Granted Throckmorton has talent and should be at the State game if they get past Abbott, but who have they played this year aside from week 0 that has really challenged them as a team? Nothing against the East teams or bracket or whatever [but it's just been the weaker side] This year! It's easy to say you have depth when your talent isnt equally matched and yet teams still score on them significantly. The West has been a battle field of top ranked equally matched teams that has FOUGHT their way to be at the State Championship game and the right to be called Champions! So no I do not believe Throckmorton TRock whatever will win State this year!

& which East teams have you played against to come up with this "BRILLIANT" observation? Weak? Compared to?

CowboyP":t3vixscv said:
rainjacktx":t3vixscv said:
Heck, if we'd have made just two more, we would have won.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
Don't you hate those "ifs"?

If reminds me it's that time of year. First place I heard it was Dandy Don on MNF, "if if's and but's were candies & nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas". Apologies to those who've read it in years past for repeating myself.
Also remind's me of an Emmitt Smith newspaper quote after a loss. "If, if if, if I had a fifth of whiskey I might be drunk".

Back