Who will shock the world

Well there you have it! Them Loraine Bulldogs have made their way to #2. The stage is set for this weeks game of the week! #1 vs.#2. Wildcats5421 get your popcorn ready cause your bout to find out what LB is about? #wedemdawgs #homegrownbaby
That is going to be a heck of a game westTX. I've watched both teams Benjamin just this friday. It will be a high scoring game. See which defense can get a stop. Loraine looking good right now. They aren't firing on all cylinders yet but when they do woooo! They will be a force. Of course any team is beatable but even if Loraine gets within a couple of TDs a loss for them is still a win win. Loraine doesn't have much to lose in this game. They've climbed the rankings every week. These two teams could meet again at state. Honesty I see you guys pulling it off you all have the stamina. Good luck to the peros!!

Looks like Campbell thought they were going to shock the world this year from what their Facebook and Twitter says. Doesn’t look like that has gone to plan based on some scores I’ve seen.

That is going to be a heck of a game westTX. I've watched both teams Benjamin just this friday. It will be a high scoring game. See which defense can get a stop. Loraine looking good right now. They aren't firing on all cylinders yet but when they do woooo! They will be a force. Of course any team is beatable but even if Loraine gets within a couple of TDs a loss for them is still a win win. Loraine doesn't have much to lose in this game. They've climbed the rankings every week. These two teams could meet again at state. Honesty I see you guys pulling it off you all have the stamina. Good luck to the peros!!
Its gonna be a long night for Benjamin. These dawgs hungry! Stadium gonna be packed. Thanks

Well there you have it! Them Loraine Bulldogs have made their way to #2. The stage is set for this weeks game of the week! #1 vs.#2. Wildcats5421 get your popcorn ready cause your bout to find out what LB is about? #wedemdawgs #homegrownbaby
I might have to make this game and see what the hype and talk is about these 2 teams

Don't go put your life savings on that spread91. Loraine is very much underrated right now. Like I said I've watched both play. It will come down to 4 qtrs. Benjamin better eat their wheaties.

Don't go put your life savings on that spread91. Loraine is very much underrated right now. Like I said I've watched both play. It will come down to 4 qtrs. Benjamin better eat their wheaties.
That Rigdon kid is the real deal . I have never seen the Hayes kid so not sure what he contributes. Rigdon has to be contained to win he is the best player in sixman right now

Loraine Is putting up points I see but looks like the defense is giving up way to many for me to be sold on them

Back