Who in D1 and D2 will make it to the semifinals

Will Jonesboro and May play in round 2 if they both win their first round?
Yes that would seem to be right! May will probably beat them by 20 or more! Unless Jonesboro has something to Match The Duo in the backfield with Kaden Halk, and Wilford and that QB! Jonesboro hasn't aged anyone though! Again, I hope for great games and injury free. Ready to watch it all unfold!

I tend to look at how many playoff teams you have on your schedule, not just their rankings. May I think will have played six playoff teams, not bad. but some will have played more.

Yes that would seem to be right! May will probably beat them by 20 or more! Unless Jonesboro has something to Match The Duo in the backfield with Kaden Halk, and Wilford and that QB! Jonesboro hasn't aged anyone though! Again, I hope for great games and injury free. Ready to watch it all unfold!
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Jonesboro had been shifting 3 or 4 quality backs in this year that can all get it in the endzone while also keeping everyone fresh.

I agree with this whole post. People look at Westbrooks schedule and just overlook them because of the record. Westbrook and County had the Toughest Regular Season schedule. A Healthy Westbrook is Dangerous! Water Valley and May will play each other to punch their ticket to State. No Team on the Southside of the bracket can hang with either team. Mark my words. Go look at The schedules of Jonesboro, Abbott, Water Valley, Sterling City, May....All these games were over at half or after half...These Teams are all Amazing Teams.....But, have played no one aside one good team all season. Will be Interesting to see how it plays out. Hopefully injury free for Everyone!!
Not the Jonesboro, they only beat Saint Jo by 14 points.

Most fans would think that if Van Horn can beat Garden City, it is certainly in the realm of possibility that Jonesboro can beat May. Jonesboro has always had a solid program and of course so has May. If Jonesboro gets on top early it could lead to a wild finish. This game should be played at Jerry's World. Just saying.

Back