Who will shock the world

Say what you want about home grown kids. Two of those kids received rings with WB last year. That fact can not be denied. You don’t get extra points for home grown kids haha Benjamin has done no wrong with hiring faculty or coaching staff. That crap needs to stop.

Benjamin schedule this year is pretty weak and so is Loraine. That being said I believe Benjamin is the favorite in the west and in this game. Watched the Rigdon kid and Hayes kid play last year. Both kids are really good. Loraine has talent of their own but when things get tough they want to lay down. I watched Loraine in the scrimmage at WB and was not impressed at all. What they have going for them is they are in D2 and in the East.

Good luck to both teams this Friday.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about Benjamin other than they hired some new coaches because we they had sons that were good players.
Hey, fair enough. Loraine will line their home grown 10 or 12 players up and we will see who wins. I think the game will go the distance, so best of luck to both teams.
I expect they will see each other again in December.
No disrespect at but Loraine got 2 new kids as well. They were on Westbrook team last year and have a state to prove it

Last edited:
The Gorman win was a big win for my Dawgs . #3 Woodward made it to state in the 100M last spring. #6 Corey Serrata and #1 Amir Newman are both speedy backs who only a little bit of daylight to break off a big run. Milford has always had great speed , but I think this year toughness and defense will be our teams biggest asset . Cervantes brought in a toughness mindset that our kids are buying into. We haven’t won a playoff game since the Smith era so 1 playoff win is a success this year.

Milford wins 1st then maybe we will see you in the 3rd round. Come in 2nd we will see you in the 1st round. Either way best of luck. I have a soft spot in my heart after playing several years of youth league against ya'll.

Back