Who will shock the world

Who cares what kind of schedule any teams play? Some teams want to play tough schedules, some play easier schedules. Some coaches want to play teams they can't get scheduling to work with and some have to play teams they'd rather avoid. All that matters is that the kids get to play every week and get the chance to represent their school and community in district and, hopefully, into the playoffs.

Additionally, it's pretty silly to diss a team for playing a weak schedule when they're consistently in the playoffs and usually pretty dang good.

Finally, what does any of this have to do with this topic? 🤦‍♂️
T Rebel stated that Richland Springs had shut out their opponents this season. Amusing since RS loads up with talent from other schools then beats up on schools which are struggling to maintain a program. Football has been about competition, taking on other teams with comparable numbers and talent. If RS wants to blow their horn about their program, they should play a schedule that reflects their supposed dominance.

T Rebel stated that Richland Springs had shut out their opponents this season.

It probably wasn't on topic then and it's not on topic now.

Amusing since RS loads up with talent from other schools then beats up on schools which are struggling to maintain a program.

This isn't the place to discuss this crap anymore. That horse has been beat to a pulp. Next!

Good to hear Keston is tougher than last year. Was he on the field when Strawn 46'ed RS?
Everytime I see your replies all I see is blah blah blad Richland Springs blah blah blah
Good to hear Keston is tougher than last year. Was he on the field when Strawn 46'ed RS?
Everytime I see your comments or replies all I see is blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah ...

Everytime I see your replies all I see is blah blah blad Richland Springs blah blah blah

Everytime I see your comments or replies all I see is blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah blah blah Richland Springs blah blah blah ...
Texas Rebel... Drop it! Most of the threads get locked because you can't stop poking at people who have specifically been told by MIKE to stop. Read the room!

Milford vs Union Hill week 4! Dogs vs Dogs. Mr.6 you gonna be at the game?
As of right now, I plan on being there, could change. The lady wants to go out to movie and dinner Friday.. hopefully I am able to attend. Would love to see How we match up with a great Union Hill Bulldog team.

Go DAWGS!!! Milford that is lol

As of right now, I plan on being there, could change. The lady wants to go out to movie and dinner Friday.. hopefully I am able to attend. Would love to see How we match up with a great Union Hill Bulldog team.

Go DAWGS!!! Milford that is lol
The lady better know that Friday night football comes before movie night. Hope to see you Friday night in Milford. Just tell the lady that Bulldogs vs Bulldogs is better than any movie she could see right now. Those theatres in Dallas will go on just fine without your admission.

Pasadena First Baptist Christian (TAPPS) division II, has quietly beaten two number division I teams back to back by more than 45 points. They’ve got something special going on this year

Them Loraine Bulldogs gonna surprise some folks!! Got dibs on these boys to make it to state!
Well there you have it! Them Loraine Bulldogs have made their way to #2. The stage is set for this weeks game of the week! #1 vs.#2. Wildcats5421 get your popcorn ready cause your bout to find out what LB is about? #wedemdawgs #homegrownbaby

Back