Who will shock the world

That ref just had his sport mixed up. He’s calling it safe in the end zone. Lol. Seriously I hope y’all stay healthy and make it back. Them boys are good athletes with great sportsmanship.
Yall too, May looked pretty good in week one. Hope they stay healthy and make a good run this year...

And that ref knew exactly what he was doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I wasn’t aware of that stat and I was born and raised in Westbrook. I guess
That ref just had his sport mixed up. He’s calling it safe in the end zone. Lol. Seriously I hope y’all stay healthy and make it back. Them boys are good athletes with great sportsmanship.
Good luck to you guys as well hope everyone stays healthy!

Cherokee might not shock the world but they could shock the sixman world. I’m going with District Champs over RS and a deep run in playoffs. Yep you read that right!
Richland Springs will defeat Cherokee twice -- District and Play-Offs. Richland has the home field advantage in District game with Cherokee.

I understand that scheduling can be a huge pain in the butt. Sometimes it’s all a coach can do just to fill the dates. It just seems that some teams take the easy road year after year. Respect to all those coaches who will schedule the top tier teams year in and year out. No better way to find your strengths and weaknesses before the games truly matter. Waiting till say week 5 before you get tested would actually scare me.

Richland Springs will defeat Cherokee twice -- District and Play-Offs. Richland has the home field advantage in District game with Cherokee.

That seems to be the consensus, but having to use all your timeouts in order to 45 the Royals at halftime has me worried.

RS didn’t do themselves any favors with that schedule. It will show when game 5 comes with Cherokee.
Cherokee has an explosive offense. However, they gave up a total of 33 points against Smoking For Jesus (59 - 14) and Gold-Burg (65 - 19). Gold-Burg is ranked 34 with a 212.11 rating.

Cherokee has an explosive offense. However, they gave up a total of 33 points against Smoking For Jesus (59 - 14) and Gold-Burg (65 - 19). Gold-Burg is ranked 34 with a 212.11 rating.

I have not seen a Cherokee game yet this season. So I am very much looking forward to the RS / Cherokee game. That said, to be fair, unless I completely missed something, the defensive plays I saw RS make at scrimmage left much to be desired.

If there is one team (at week 3), that can give the Yotes a run for their money on the regular season schedule, it is Cherokee.

Well when your not all about running up the score and allowing all your freshman team play and sitting all your starters out with 8 mins left while the other team leaves there varsity in Guess what ? They will score a few points

I have not seen a Cherokee game yet this season. So I am very much looking forward to the RS / Cherokee game. That said, to be fair, unless I completely missed something, the defensive plays I saw RS make at scrimmage left much to be desired.

If there is one team (at week 3), that can give the Yotes a run for their money on the regular season schedule, it is Cherokee.
Their defense has improved since the scrimmage. That's the purpose of scrimmages. Identify your weaknesses and address them. They shut out their opponents.

Back