Who is the best player in 6 man right now?

Gordon has a really good spreadback. He's a junior Michael Cherry #10.

As far as TCAL, Stephenville Faiths spreadback Shad Cole he's a freshman. His dad is the strength and conditioning coach at Tarelton.
I've never seen a freshman that plays like he does on both sides of the ball.

I would also have to say Houston Quintanilla.. I haven't seen some of the previously mentioned boys, however the Quintanilla boy was a huge part of the Meadow team that I witnessed early in the season.

Cherry5":3ka8vohd said:
Gordon has a really good spreadback. He's a junior Michael Cherry #10.

As far as TCAL, Stephenville Faiths spreadback Shad Cole he's a freshman. His dad is the strength and conditioning coach at Tarelton.
I've never seen a freshman that plays like he does on both sides of the ball.
Shad was at our camp. He is rather impressive for a freshman. It ought to be real interesting once he gets a little playing time and experience under his belt. And anybody named Shad is bound to be awesome.
Michael has had quite a season thus far. He has always been a good player, but this year he has really stepped it up. If he can continue his improvement through next year, he will be a good candidate for all-state.

I would also like to put Cherry's name in the list. He isa good young player who is already an awesome leader. He'll be an amazing player next year.

That Rogers kid from Ackerly played a whale of a game last night too. The Ritchie boy is steadily playing ball in a way that deserves a mention.

I LIKE KULLEN BREWER FOR BEST RB @ AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, BAR NONE HE SCORES MORE TOUCHDOWNS THAN I CHANGE UNDERWEAR OR OUR FIRST YEAR STARTING QB LOGAN SCHLUTER IS A BOMB DROPPING ANKLE BREAKING BEAST

Back