While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty, I dont know about that "greatness" stuff. Braxton is a different kind of cat...interested in everything which is usually a recipe for mediocrity. You had a soft heart, and the good Lord favors such things. Braxton doesn't. When you saw the high school boys drinking and smoking you were upset for days. Said they were setting themselves up to fail. You talked of leaving a legacy no one could match, only programs.
Some would say you were odd. Isolation and a bucket of rocks were your companions. The highway department warned us to stop destroying road signs or we would have to pay for them. The second story roof was the playground. We were on a first name basis with CPS. Mom carried an eighteen inch wooden spoon in her back pocket everywhere we went, even church. That bucket of rattlesnakes shaved five years off my life. Eight mile bike trips to Willie's were your past-time. Not normal behavior for a fifth grader. You looked like a pot-bellied Zulu tribesman. That shattered wrist the doctor reset brought no tears.

But there was extreme irony-- Courtney and Sally fought the bullies for you until the sixth grade. How many times did I have to save you from being beaten half to death by her because you refused to protect yourself. Often wondered if you were a pussy......cat.

And Hamilton's full of kaka.

Cohen...I better change the subject before I say something momma doesn't appreciate.

I don't doubt anything about the Ethridge Family being top notched. I plan on seeing the Burkhart Boys being a plus to their teams.

Mom's not too happy with my rambling about mediocrity and soft-heartedness. My point was that sometimes being temporarely emerged in everything that comes across your bow leads to temporary interest which leads to mixed results. Without longterm commitment and a deep seated desire, getting the gold is not possible. And most people are satisfied with wearing silver and bronze, and even a participation ribbon.

And when that person who is a jack of several trades takes the arena against the person who has worked and planned and sweated for a single perfection, he loses, but takes solice in "giving it his best". The truth is just that...he gave his best based on temporary interest. But hope does spring eternal, at least temporarely, then his hope shifts to some other interest.

A man who lifts year round is a better lifter than one who lifts during the season. And you can lift and play basketball and next baseball and plow fields in the spring and summer. But he must likewise lift if he wishes to be the best lifter some day. Truth?

That's all I am saying. And that quality of maintaining an interest beyond the season is rare.
The truth is most of the time you really do get what you deserve, unless someone comes along who is more deserving.

Mrs B, I was not talking about you. (Although for a 50+ year old you do and say some odd things) I was speaking to the people are threatening to fight people. Calling people lady parts. It is just sad.

Dear Count Coogan's Bluff (although yew ain't Eastwood tuff),

Why don't yew sober up and done growd a pair?

51eleven":2qi23oys said:
ROFL. This thread has gotten down right funny.

For a bunch of "Adults" I don't think "FUNNY" is quite the correct term. Maybe if you spelled funny "PUERILE" it might come more into the realm of accurate. JMHO though .... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

This thread is on a roll.....

20140518-IMG_0460.jpg

Oh now guy's would you deny any future TE how he will be treated on the internet?
One could be starting his first night tonight, and not know it.

Well it seems as though some private messages I have gotten about Goob were true. I usually like to judge for myself and it is good that evidence of their opinions have come to light. Opinion cemented early.

Crude language and poor spelling to get attention is a poor substitute for knowledge, substance and insight. Plainly use of poor spelling, sentence structure and crude words can also be construed and looked upon as an attempt to cover inadequacies but that has certainly been shown to be a failed attempt.

Thanks for weighing in.

Now just who were referring to as fecal matter ? ( that is the proper term for the 6th word in your keyboard diarrhea post ) ...

Oh yes and you might try an instrument called a dictionary. Someone I am sure would most certainly be willing to help you learn to use it.

Good luck with that endeavor and we all we be waiting with baited breath to witness your growth in the use of the English language.

Dear JO (I will done let the audience decide whut JO done stands fer),

Yew iz some sort of an educator turned administrator, correct? Yew iz pretty hi and mitey as well. If yew iz so interested in pms why don't yew pm me and git it straight from the jazzonkey's mouth. Cuz I will done tell yew everthang yew mite want to done know bout me. Instead of takin' the word of ever uther pkkerwood jest give me a holler. And guess whut, I will done tell yew the truth and not hold one sorry thing bout me back. Now hi and mitey, wudn't that be the Christian thing to done do? Then yew cud done private tutor me in the finer aspects of the English language. I figger yew wuz a coach who cudn't git it done, so he done went and became an administrator, but I wud jest be a speculatin'. Why don't yew pm me and yew can tell me all the wonderful things bout yur sterlin' career.

PS--I done liked yew when yew had that endin' to yur post that said ever pkkerwood iz a 400 meter runner till they done proves utherwise. Now I wunder if yew ever run one yursef or if yew iz jest a field event feller.

And btw, when it done comes to knowledge, substance and insight, I done fergot more than yew will ever knowd. And I don't done need somebody else's opinion or pm or bm to done determine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back