While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was an Educator and Coach. Proud of my time there. Never was an administrator - not my type of gig. Too hands on for that.

Will be no PM contact, not that interested in "everthang yew mite want to done know bout" you.

I haven't taken any persons word, have read your previous posts and the latest one was just conformation.

I stand to apologize, one thing I am guilty of is judgement. It is shortcoming, one of my many when it comes to being the person I should strive to be. But sometimes judgement is rendered - good - bad - or indifferent. My judgement holds no stead with anyone but me. My opinions need not concern the great and powerful Goob. Pay No Attention to that Goob behind the keyboard. Who knew the Wizard of Oz was so insightful and ahead of his time.

I left coaching to stabilize my family life when my kids got old enough to head into high school. Needed in my mind to stabilize their lives and not live under the whim of a fickle school board and be moving during their high school years. My coaching career was not sterling but it wasn't bad either.

I never ran the 400 - well 440 in my day. I was in the 330 hurdle world. Never a star at that either but I did compete. Guy that invented that race should be shot - drawn and quartered - buried - then dug up and shot again.

The signature came from track coaching days. Always had the utmost respect for kids that run track. My track teams were built on the foundation of 400 meter runners. Guys that are good at that can do most anything and it one of the worlds great gut checks. A great measure of an athletes want to. The pinnacle of being a member of one of my track teams was to be a member of the mile ( 1600 meter - conversion for you Goob ) relay team. I was always amazed at how hard kids tried to gain a spot on that team. They got their chance every Monday with who could run the farthest in 50 seconds. Top 4 ran and the 5th was the alternate. So that's where that phrase originated.

You have your opinions and I have mine. It is just a shame that yours seem have so little weight with anyone.

Your "sidewayz" dictionary suggestion explains a lot. I am sure that is what someone in your younger years did with yours for you after one of your endless unintelligible tirades so poor little you didn't have one to learn from.

Injoiz thee rist ofin urin weak ind. Boy that hurts just to write 7 letter combinations that messed up. That could lead to needing therapy.

Now Goob if you respond to this ... take your time ... strain a little and think ... and try to get your rebuttle all in one post...

Goob

For me personally, your opinions carry much more weight than JO. Just wanted you to know that.
I also was clearly on your side with all the Rainjack mess. It seems like when you get into heated disagreements with any Pkkerwood, the Pkkerwood seems to imply that nobody respects, agrees, or wants to hear your opinion that you so elegantly express in your language. I do believe the Pkkerwoods would be wrong. Just my thought. I don't think some realize exactly how difficult it is to put your words on screen in such a way. I think its great and would find this site quite boring without yew! As a matter of fact, just for clarification if we were to vote on who I enjoy reading opinions and post from? It would go something like this.

Goob - 1
Rainjack - 0
JO - 0
all other Pkkerwoods - 0

Would be interesting to see how others would vote.

Dear jest observin',

Now how hard wuz that. Yew iz almost there, my friend. That wuz an insightful post with jest the rite amount of knifetwistin' that makes it fun. I done understand escapin' fickle skool boards and wantin' to do the best fer yur young'uns, good fer yew. And don't sell yursef short on them 330 hurdles. I alwayz done make fun of my sprinter friends and tell them that anything under a lap iz a field event. But them hurdles iz the exception. That iz a reel race. Btw, the technical term fer 1600 meter relay is 4 x 400 meter relay, except fer the U. I. of L. I knowd a lil bout track and yew iz rite the mile relay iz the king of all races. Yew sorta impressed me with yur post. But fer a feller who claims to be observant in hiz very name, mite jest be lookin' on the surfact a lil too much. Goob iz either, as yew done say, lackin' in lots of areas and jest tryin' to hide behind bad grammar (which iz pretty lame hindend amateur psychology), or he mite jest be a tad quicker than yur average bear. I dunno, but in yur analysis of previous posts yew mite note he iz rite 98% of the time.

Dear Put,

I wuz jest sayin' to a couple of fellers the uther day how much I done missed yew on thiz here site. Yew iz kind in yur analysis. And yew knowd how much I like the scorin' thing. So thank yew very much. But I will done have to say that JO last effort wuz a good'un. That iz a post with some thinkin' and some bite. He ain't skeered. And if yew done run them 330s yew has done got some fuzz on yur cajones.

Well, since I done miss him so, and jest to show I ain't as mean and hateful as yew mite think, here iz anuther stab at callin' RJ back to thiz here site. Set to the tune of Stay with Me, but don't think the high Sam Smith voice, think Hank Hill voice with a lil more gravel.

Done guess itz true, I ain't good at a one-night stand
But I done still need love cuz I iz jest a man
These nites don't never seem to go to plan
I don't want yew to leave, will yew done hold my hand?

Oh, won't yew done stay with me?
Cuz yew is all I need
This ain't love itz cleer to see
But Jacky, done stay with me

Why iz I so emotional?
No itz not a good look, git some sef control
And deep down I knowd thiz never done works
But yew can lay with me so it doesn't don't hurt

Cuz yew is all I need

Cuz yew is all I need

Cuz yew is all I need

That iz all I can done do.

RJ I'm calling you back to sixman football. You won't have any problem with me and I will not bring up Tylers name this season. Your funny and intelligent. We are all missing you. I hate it when someone walks off the board. All of us want you back so please give us the honor or your presence. Melani

Nothing just trying to redeem my bad behavior. My problem is I love all the kiddo's in RS but it doesn't make it right to throw their names around people that don't have the same value on our kids. Sweet Johnny lets show these people that we can be classy team fans. You've done that already on your part.

This thread is intriguing even if it has been hijacked. It has me perplexed. I've always enjoyed the posts of Goob and JO. They have both been insightful over the years. Could you please kiss and make up ?
Seems the rainjackass has taken his ball and gone home. Maybe momma made him come in or the school board censored him.

51eleven":3jf8wnpg said:
This thread is intriguing even if it has been hijacked. It has me perplexed. I've always enjoyed the posts of Goob and JO. They have both been insightful over the years. Could you please kiss and make up ?
Seems the rainjackass has taken his ball and gone home. Maybe momma made him come in or the school board censored him.

Sorry, but poor choice of method here 51 ...

Mr. Rain did not take his ball and trot off home to momma. Extenuating circumstances there ... Maybe someday he will be back and reveal his reasons.

justobserving":1692fyec said:
51eleven":1692fyec said:

Mr. Rain did not take his ball and trot off home to momma. Extenuating circumstances there ... Maybe someday he will be back and reveal his reasons.

He's back already, just not posting here.

SimplyPut":2us8r2fn said:
Goob

... As a matter of fact, just for clarification if we were to vote on who I enjoy reading opinions and post from? It would go something like this.

Goob - 1
Rainjack - 0
JO - 0
all other Pkkerwoods - 0

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

I just noticed ... Goob has garnered himself a cult following of "1".

justobserving":2w1azbkg said:
51eleven":2w1azbkg said:

[/quote}

Your right on the method. Addressing two very mature men in such fashion was a mistake. I should have suggested that if you two could agree to disagree sometimes, you both enlighten us all.
As for RJ, if he's in a hospital (mental or otherwise) or jail, as a fellow poster on here I'd be truly concerned for his welfare. I admit to being cautious about forgiving and forgetting his comments a couple of years ago about a young mans occupation (that I wouldn't want joked about concerning my child or yours), and, about a Prayer for a cancer patient.

justobserving":3bugudmp said:
SimplyPut":3bugudmp said:
Goob

... As a matter of fact, just for clarification if we were to vote on who I enjoy reading opinions and post from? It would go something like this.

Goob - 1
Rainjack - 0
JO - 0
all other Pkkerwoods - 0

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

I just noticed ... Goob has garnered himself a cult following of "1".

JO, you should be honored. You and RJ got a "0" all to your selves.
The rest of us peckerwoods (including Goob's friend Granger) have to share a zero.
That works out to .oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back