While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to cure problems with this thread, but it's turned into a pissin contest. I think CowboyP has the most sense, he pays attention to football, not politics.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":5swz2hwn said:
I was trying to cure problems with this thread, but it's turned into a pissin contest. I think CowboyP has the most sense, he pays attention to football, not politics.
Football is enjoyable. This thread isn't....

Dear fittyone11,

TE iz in Colo Springs.

As fer the horrible and sorry state of thiz here thread, it mite be noted that it done has over 5,000 hits. Jest like NASCAR fellers and gals done like them crashes. So I don't won't to hear no whinin' bout low brow, low rent, low T, JLo, Lowe's Hardware or any uther low (course I done like how ole JLo done wiggles when she done walks, extrie muscle in there sumwhere). It iz a ding dang dong website. Change the damn channel if yew done don't like it. The very fact that we done take the time to be on here points to the reality that all our IQs iz in double digits (that's under a hunnerd fer our slower breathern). All of uz, me included!

There iz people gittin' shot and blowd up, heads sawed off, riots in the streets, double-dumb hindends runnin' the country, cancer, babies dyin' from neglect and men sufferin' from ED. And yew people iz worried bout some posts on a website. Iz yew kiddin' me?

I do really hope there is the #13 forever.

No more Friday the 13th movies … well no great loss there. But Freddie might care.

8 - 9 - 10 - 11 -12 - 14 just doesn't sound right.

It would mess up the months pretty bad. Boy would play havoc with leap year too.

Math books could be kinda messed up.

Any other reasons to remember #13 ??

I''ll just bet she can't resist just one more gushing worshiping post.

justobserving said:
I do really hope there is the #13 forever.

No more Friday the 13th movies … well no great loss there. But Freddie might care.

8 - 9 - 10 - 11 -12 - 14 just doesn't sound right.

It would mess up the months pretty bad. Boy would play havoc with leap year too.

Math books could be kinda messed up.

Any other reasons to remember #13 ??

I''ll just bet she can resist just one more gushing worshiping post.
[/quote

I do remember asking the secretary (I mean administrative assistant) on 12/13/13, so a month from today will be 13/13/13?
She had to think a minute.
And she's not a true blonde.

justobserving":1nnhwwgr said:
MelaniB":1nnhwwgr said:
OMG grow up

OMGOutpouring More Gibberish

Appropriate response ...

Trust me it gets worse. I had to put up with this all last football season and they act like everything they say is what's right but the only thing different about this year is that people are figuring out just how annoying and creepy it really is.

MelaniB":1z8jdl0n said:
Your a total absolute idiot. Go away you 6man wanna be.

Your one to talk. Just because you post 60 times a day doesn't make you an expert. And not once have you ever even posted anything worth reading you know no facts or statistics about the game all you do is agree with other post or just get offended because someone calls you out.

Don't read my post you ignoramuses!!!!!! Maybe I don't know every stat of every kiddo but I sure know the idiots on the 6man board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back