While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
51eleven":yzkegsei said:
JO, you should be honored. You and RJ got a "0" all to your selves.
The rest of us peckerwoods (including Goob's friend Granger) have to share a zero.
That works out to .oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
Getting a ZERO here is a good thing ... Makes me a winner.
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

You guys like to joke, be sarcastic, make a person think your serious when if fact it's a joke. I started to put up one of mine and RJ's chats up and decided that's a cheap shot and I will not throw punches like he does. People on this board want him back to bring back the horrible actions. It doesn't matter who he picks on. He has all of you scared of him or missing him to sound like an idiot. I've seen new people come to the board but after this thread, I'll be dang if they post. Sounds like 123Ranger had a worse personality, and ya'll want him back Smush on board bashing.

While I'm thinking about my irritations for today one is JO's little yellow fat cheerleaders. I don't know which is worse, yours or Bearkats BUGS....Don't put anymore on cause I like reading your post JO, Bearkats post, & Leman's post. I don't want to feel Beakats bugs crawling all over my arms and I want your little yellow monsters to get exhausted.

MelaniB":1whzmkq5 said:
… Sounds like 123Ranger had a worse personality, and ya'll want him back Smush on board bashing.

Don't really want him back, just referred to him because he did liven up the board back in his day. Just referred to him because the boards seem rather slow compared to what they used to be when I was on more often than of late. It is fun to have a "session" every once in a while with someone who just doesn't get it or is so far afield they couldn't find their way through a doorway if they were standing in it.

Sorry the "boys" celebration antics annoy. I kinda like 'em.

Mr. Rain is not a bad guy, just misguided, according to us, sometimes in his opinions. He is just not privy to putting things out there sugar coated … pretty stark in his opinion giving. I can relate, some say I am the same or worse.

Personally I like rainjacktx and his postings. I know he doesn't think too much of Goob but, then again, the Goob has rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way at least once or twice here. Is he antagonistic? Yeah sometimes, but you know where he stands and he's not going to whitewash it for anyone. He's not afraid to raise the BS flag or call out someone on their inane postings. Most of the time he's pretty clever/witty and the board is a little less interesting without his rants.

On a different note, if you folks want to lament the departure of someone I would nominate the RabidWildcat. Now THAT guy was a character. A little off the res sometimes but still, a character.

WV Backer":1qat1gu8 said:
Personally I like rainjacktx and his postings. I know he doesn't think too much of Goob but, then again, the Goob has rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way at least once or twice here. Is he antagonistic? Yeah sometimes, but you know where he stands and he's not going to whitewash it for anyone. He's not afraid to raise the BS flag or call out someone on their inane postings. Most of the time he's pretty clever/witty and the board is a little less interesting without his rants.

On a different note, if you folks want to lament the departure of someone I would nominate the RabidWildcat. Now THAT guy was a character. A little off the res sometimes but still, a character.
Inane postings? I resemble that remark..................

WV Backer":ic7hj3bg said:

Yeah, I do miss him, and he never hesitated to laugh at himself either.

I foresee a reappearance of the sage of Silverton. Like the Phoenix slowly rising from the ashes, so too will The Rainjack spring forth when least expected.

WV Backer":19693wsc said:

I have to concur Backer.

Wouldn't this be a boring world if everyone thought and acted the same way?...............

We sure could use some participation events on this board. Maybe even some awards...I wish the ole vote button worked. lol

!) Hijacker of the Year?
2) Top 10 most useless posts?
3) Best post of the Year?
4) Newcomer of the year

I bet you guys can add some to the list haha.

justobserving":17xy29yt said:
MelaniB":17xy29yt said:
… Sounds like 123Ranger had a worse personality, and ya'll want him back Smush on board bashing.

Don't really want him back, just referred to him because he did liven up the board back in his day. Just referred to him because the boards seem rather slow compared to what they used to be when I was on more often than of late. It is fun to have a "session" every once in a while with someone who just doesn't get it or is so far afield they couldn't find their way through a doorway if they were standing in it.

Sorry the "boys" celebration antics annoy. I kinda like 'em.

Mr. Rain is not a bad guy, just misguided, according to us, sometimes in his opinions. He is just not privy to putting things out there sugar coated … pretty stark in his opinion giving. I can relate, some say I am the same or worse.

That's what's wrong with society today. A man isn't allowed to reply to someone without hurting their damn feelings and being slammed by an entire online community. It's an ONLINE COMMUNITY people. Get a real life. Half the people on here have forgotten what real socialization is and couldn't carry on an intelligent conversation in person because there are no LOL's or like buttons in real life.
Goop threatened the man. He threatened him first because he gave an opinion. Y'all pile on the Goof bandwagon all ya want.
He's the derelict. And if that is the way of the board I'd soon go the way of RJ and all y'all can pack sand in your backsides.

I don't like Goober any more than you do. I have been in a lot of heated arguments with RJ and I would rather be insulted by him than to ever be insulted by that illiterate trailer junky.

Dear DoneneedsaCAPputinhizhindendtodoneROCKhizworld Kid,

So I iz a junky who iz hooked on illiterate trailers? I done thought all trailers wuz illiterate. Iz there speakin' trailers and if so where do yew git one and how much duz one cost? And iz they anything like that talkin' horse, Mr. Ed? Iz yew sure that yew and Three Dollar Bill don't have somethin goin' on tween the two of yew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back