While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goob":1g2z1ijz said:
Dear DoneneedsaCAPputinhizhindendtodoneROCKhizworld Kid,

So I iz a junky who iz hooked on illiterate trailers? I done thought all trailers wuz illiterate. Iz there speakin' trailers and if so where do yew git one and how much duz one cost? And iz they anything like that talkin' horse, Mr. Ed? Iz yew sure that yew and Three Dollar Bill don't have somethin goin' on tween the two of yew?

Would someone please translate ... I don't speak goobildyGoob !!

I didn't say I didn't like him but boys like WV like to forget their men not boys. I guess boys will be boys so .I'm saying Goob is being a character also. But boys you can see their rants filled with hatred. Then anyone for a school they don't like shows loud and clear. I don't hate anyone If I get an award can it be stirring a pot/

Now the BIG BULLY COMES VENTING Do you think I'm afraid of you (NOT). In fact your a bigger bullier than RJ. Did you forget our PM completely said that post wasn't meant for you. I guess your Memory is short. I'll be glad to pull it up.

Sorry to 6 man fans. Some sorry post were posted before the game. Just want to be sure and get my post in before the night is over. Good night WV. Sweet Dreams.

So now I'm a big bully? Tell you what, you just keep your mouth shut about me and I'll do the same towards you. Fair enough? Trust me lady, you've got enough problems to sort through without me getting involved.

1) Goob is a big boy and he can take care of himself.
2) I never said a thing about your team that could be remotely construed as non-complimentary.
3) Don't bring up my screen name and we won't have any issues.

westexasflats":2u5jfw1b said:
How 'bout
Philistinism poster of the year

westexasflats are you sure ?? Neither one of them is completely lacking …

Now we need to play nice. I really hate it when it starts to get personal attack snitty. Empty threats from behind the keyboard are just ridiculous to me.

If you have "REAL" problems a face to face seems the better route than a bunch of meaningless posturing and threats of a social media site.

Why don't we close this thread or get back to topic or at least "cease hostilities" ? The original topic seems to have been exhausted a many posts ago.

Westtexas you are so wrong. Take your Philistinism and put that on someones elses head. JO I agree, this thread has had enough.

I am posting this to make an apology to "WV Backer".

I accidentally deleted one of his posts in this thread. I had made a double posting and was attempting to delete it and accidentally deleted his instead.

The post was not deleted for "cause" just a mistake by me.

JO

Goob has rubbed a lot of folks the wrong way at least once or twice here. Is he antagonistic? Yeah sometimes, but you know where he stands and he's not going to whitewash it for anyone. He's not afraid to raise the BS flag or call out someone on their inane postings. Most of the time he's pretty clever/witty and the board is a little less interesting without his rants.

Good Post WV!

MelaniB":2ksq7cna said:
Westtexas you are so wrong. Take your Philistinism and put that on someones elses head. JO I agree, this thread has had enough.

Wasnt talking about you MsB, nor WV. Most all of us on here are ignoramouse, just making jest of myself and you, and you, and you, and even Cowboy.
But your right MsB i was WRONG oncest in my life. No Wait.........that twernt me......

I'm sorry Westtexas you have always been so nice to me and since I didn't agree with someone I jumped to conclusion of the post being for me. I know the above post were. It would be so nice to have gentlemen being kinder to women. There are women reading on this message board but no one post.

BTW, while on the subject. 134ever or Harley E. What part of Colorado are you in? I was raised there a few of my younger years, went back skiing some years later, thinking of retiring there in a few years (they do have 6-man within about 60 miles). Just curious.

Is this thread ever going to die so it will stop popping to the top of the list in place of actual discussion about football? Can it be transferred to non-football talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back