While on the subject of TYLER ETHRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear litedrizzle,

It all iz a joke and a runnin' gag, all of it, except fer the recent stuff pertainin' to yew. Yew iz the one that made it that way. All yew got to do iz apologize. I done it on here a dozen times cuz I done said stuff I shudn't have. Callin' TE a ne'er do well coach's kid crosses the line fer me. But yew ain't one to apologize fer nuthin', it ain't in yur DNA. Hey, yew done skipped a grade, yew ain't got to apologize fer nuthin'. Yew don't even knowd TE. It wud be like me callin' yur lil girl a ne'er do well turd's daughter which I wud never do cuz I don't knowd her. I'm sure she iz a wonderful young lady due to her mother's influence. So do yew done see, smart feller. I do realize that it iz jest plain silly fer me to stand up fer a growd man, cuz he cud tear yew and me into at the same time if he done chose to. But I iz offended cuz he iz like one of mine. Hell, he iz one of mine.

So RS lost Ty Mann, the fastest man in 6 man football last year, and I am supposed to believe that they are 4 TDs better for it? If you say so...

Dear Count Chocula,

If it ain't true I don't done say it. Ty wuz awesome, but he wuz aplayin' with a green team. Green has done wore off, green iz fer May, they iz gonna be hard, hard, hard to beat. Four touchdowns better rite now, book it, Dano.

Goob":2rrmxibi said:
Dear litedrizzle,

It all iz a joke and a runnin' gag, all of it, except fer the recent stuff pertainin' to yew. Yew iz the one that made it that way. All yew got to do iz apologize. I done it on here a dozen times cuz I done said stuff I shudn't have. Callin' TE a ne'er do well coach's kid crosses the line fer me. But yew ain't one to apologize fer nuthin', it ain't in yur DNA. Hey, yew done skipped a grade, yew ain't got to apologize fer nuthin'. Yew don't even knowd TE. It wud be like me callin' yur lil girl a ne'er do well turd's daughter which I wud never do cuz I don't knowd her. I'm sure she iz a wonderful young lady due to her mother's influence. So do yew done see, smart feller. I do realize that it iz jest plain silly fer me to stand up fer a growd man, cuz he cud tear yew and me into at the same time if he done chose to. But I iz offended cuz he iz like one of mine. Hell, he iz one of mine.

My little girl can handle herself against the likes of a washed-up, washed-out parolee who has a mental breakdown almost live on the internet. So - well - maybe you should pick another analogy. Your feelings about any former player mean absolutely nothing to me. I think TE deserves more respect than you showing your a$$ and calling it running to his defense. I mean - if he really is like one of your own.

But I suspect that is about as true as you getting even with me after your parole is up. You are absolutely pathetic.

He certainly deserves more than you've shown him. But like the complete loser you are, you decide to make it about yourself. Have fun with that, goob. That and your childish, pathetic threats.

I am reading this thread and cannot believe this on the sixmanfootball.com site. Seems to be well below the level of discourse I was used to in years past.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

Doesn't sound like the mr. rain I remember...

Well off to find a THREAD about THE GAME ...

twodollarbill":2ixvi7xi said:
So ........
I take it that means it is the Goob you DO remember?

Oh I remember a lot of forum members ... just don't quite remember the hostility ... may be my completeheimer's though ...

So is this site about sixman football or is it about keyboard commandos making threats and worshiping former players.

I forget, this forum is about football players but the fans like to call out their past and future football players. Anyone but RS can say anything about their team, fans and towns and it's all ok with RS. Goob has been called out for a long time and when he posted it was like a military gun going off in his eyes and ears. Our mistake was when to fold em and we went a little bit further than we should. When we see the Great Guru say enough that's when we really know we crossed the lines.

Well, players are heroes to me because in our society we are slowly losing our warrior mentality for a myriad of reasons, and along with that we become top heavy with those who shun the strenous life our founding fathers so eagerly embraced and choose to lock themselves indoors with their technology.
As a result our young men are slowly losing their ruggedness and individual strength of character which make a nation strong and exceptional.

Choosing to challenge themselves in vigorous activities (football and a resurging rodeo) is gradually becoming the exception and not the rule. I admire any young man who forsakes the comfort of their central air-cooled homes to sweat and bleed and exert body, mind and soul. The rarety of their endeavor makes them as gold is to lead.

Because of the players at every level of football and other sports, we fix our attention on unique abilities and accomplishments they achieve. And like little boys we are fascinated and amazed, and even dream briefly of being like them. But you know I notice my five and ten year olds display the same reactions, and for an hour or two we all are friday night heroes.

So to me and mine they are like heroes of old. Cujo is Ajax, Reeves an Achilles, Doyle a Hercules and Tyler Earl Leonidas...all heroes to be honored with the telling of their abilities and talents. And for the next generation an example to be modeled. And by telling their story we build a new generation of exceptional personalities who strive to be the best like their heroes.

Its part of being a youth, and it keeps some of us young on the inside.

I forget must of forgot the title here is "...the subject of Tyler Ethridge."

Good post BE. We do want the kids on our teams to remember what someone did that us proud and will make us prouder of the kids. I can name some kids but I won't on this site. One looked up at the other as the greatest in the world. There's no harm in that, it only made the other better. All of us have our favorites but we don't need to lose our heads when a kid is mentioned in a post.

I don't understand why anyone has any blowback issues with someone talking about players and heros of years past. Of course it can be taken to extremes and the subject could be beaten like a dead horse
568365ie5zttjn21.gif
but that would be going some.

I have my heroes I still remember and look up to. One is in my church and he is 80 years old. I am 65 but Oh do I remember watching him as a kid ... the superman on the gridiron and off. He played for my dad who is 95. We "older" folks in town talk about those times today.

There have been many others from my boyhood years and their names and exploits ( some actual fact and some have been embellished over the years ) are talked about time and again.

Long live the memories they gave us.

I saw Tyler play 2 or 3 times and I was most impressed. He, his school and his town have great memories to carry with them for a long time.

justobserving":idikfy1s said:
I am reading this thread and cannot believe this on the sixmanfootball.com site. Seems to be well below the level of discourse I was used to in years past.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

Doesn't sound like the mr. rain I remember...

Well off to find a THREAD about THE GAME ...

Evidently, you are not privy to the background info that would shed a whole new light on the subject. That is, assuming, as I do, you are capable of rational thought.

Goob is a pathetic parolee bent on revenge. He promises it. And I laugh at him.

I forget":18me16ky said:
So is this site about sixman football or is it about keyboard commandos making threats and worshiping former players.

Ignoring the obvious rhetorical intent of your question, this thread isn't about TE at all. It has been hijacked by the very RS nutjobs and their ignorant 'feelings. Which is why this will be my last post on this website.

Oh c'mon. Don't done go and leave. We done need yew here, drizz. I done need yew here. It iz jest a website, not the Holy of Holies. They ain't no game won here, no life sacrificed here, no marriage lost, no disease cured. It iz jest a pkkerwood website. So lay off the Merlot late at nite when yew iz feelin' a lil melancholy and jest keep on bein' yew, the turd we all knowd and tolerate.

Dear drizz,

Jest to done show yew the depth of my feelins fer yew. Please accept thiz small token of my affection.

Here iz an adapted chorus from Baby Come Back by Hall and Oates:

Jacky done come back, any kind of pkkerwood cud done see
There wuz sumthin in everthing bout yew
Jacky done come back, yew can done blame it all on me
I wuz done wrong and I jest can't post without yew

Everbody done join in and sing. Lets git ole Jacky back. Yew join with me and post yur affection fer ole drizz. We all done need hiz keen insight, stunnin' assertions and laff out loud predictions. Please hep me git him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back