WESTBROOK VS ABBOTT

Thank you. My whole point of what I was driving at was that all the top tier athletes and coaches I know that had any lasting success in football like guys I grew up with (I played at a top 11 man school that used to be 5a now 6A) that made it to d1 universities, and the few that got drafted in the nfl all had one thing in common and that was staying humble. I’ll never forget when I was in high school and listening to a fellow teammate who was a 6’ 9” 285 tight end. I said damn I wish I had your size and he said hey there is always someone bigger and stronger out there. It was that motivation to improve that got him 3 back to back state championship rings and a 11 year career in the nfl. I don’t think I ever heard his dad say he was the best in the state.
I get what your saying. There’s definitely motivation for that young man, everyone wants to see the best lose. He earned it now it’s his to hold. I’m not a college coach, but if he keeps working like he obviously does, and if kid keeps his head down and uses the words of hate as fuel. You will watch him on tv. As will i. IF he continues to work for it.

I get what your saying. There’s definitely motivation for that young man, everyone wants to see the best lose. He earned it now it’s his to hold. I’m not a college coach, but if he keeps working like he obviously does, and if kid keeps his head down and uses the words of hate as fuel. You will watch him on tv. As will i. IF he continues to work for it.
If you have to go around telling people you are the best than you are not and never will be, and that’s the problem people have with the kids and the dad is the words coming out of their mouths it reeks of arrogance!

Ballgame I knew that Westbrook would finally convince you they are a well rounded team. But ace is over here is making all the same mistakes you used to like saying their “team is on another level”. Maybe now that you’ve been converted you could have some morning coffee with ace and you can teach him the errors of their way. Kinda like a AA sponsor but instead of sobriety you just help them stop saying foolish things.
no I’m not I watched both 1dimensonal teams mutiple times. Watched Westbrook last year and this year. This team is on another level. The scores should speak for themselves. As I’ve said before I truly believe in 4quarters Loraine also beats Westbrook

This could all be easily solved if UIL (in their all knowing, wise and good ways ... lol ... lol) would let the Divisions within the respective Classes play each other.. ie. 1A D1 champ vs 1A DII champ. (Westbrook vs. Benjamin this year). I'd take Westbrook by 45. But then, my record is not ... ahem ... stellar.

If you have to go around telling people you are the best than you are not and never will be, and that’s the problem people have with the kids and the dad is the words coming out of their mouths it reeks of arrogance!
LMAO YOU CLOWNS TALK SH** ALL YEAR, then can’t take it back when the job is done. SO FUNNY. Hop off!;) you losers don’t know how this works, think you just get to run your mouth all year with nothing coming your way. 🤡

no I’m not I watched both 1dimensonal teams mutiple times. Watched Westbrook last year and this year. This team is on another level. The scores should speak for themselves. As I’ve said before I truly believe in 4quarters Loraine also beats Westbrook
Haha dude your a clown.

WB has already scrimmaged Loraine this year and beat them 10-0. They didn’t allow them one first down.

Don’t start that crap.

I have an idea. Have your coaches or you reach out to WB. I’m sure they can work a game out.

But we won’t have to worry about cause both coaches will be gone before next season.

Haha dude your a clown.

WB has already scrimmaged Loraine this year and beat them 10-0. They didn’t allow them one first down.

Don’t start that crap.

I have an idea. Have your coaches or you reach out to WB. I’m sure they can work a game out.

But we won’t have to worry about cause both coaches will be gone before next season.
Keep wishin😘 you can stick as hard as you want to your opinion, doesn’t mean you are remotely stable. There’s no fact I could give that would turn you into anything other than a brick. Two different levels no need for anything more to be said.

Ballgame I knew that Westbrook would finally convince you they are a well rounded team. But ace is over here is making all the same mistakes you used to like saying their “team is on another level”. Maybe now that you’ve been converted you could have some morning coffee with ace and you can teach him the errors of their way. Kinda like a AA sponsor but instead of sobriety you just help them stop saying foolish things.
Lol it was just trash talk . And not going to lie Westbrook showed me something I was expecting! That is a team. All of them .

I sure haven't heard a peep from all those panther enthusiasts and their "#1 Defense in the State." Westbrook proved that wrong, horribly horribly wrong. And that stellar offense that the panthers had that no one could stop. Ummmmm, wrong again.

That "#2" defense in the state sure put on a clinic yesterday, I believe dropping negative yardage on a 250+ YPG running back has to be worth a little something these days, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure haven't heard a peep from all those panther enthusiasts and their "#1 Defense in the State." Westbrook proved that wrong, horribly horribly wrong. And that stellar offense that the panthers had that no one could stop. Ummmmm, wrong again.

That "#2" defense in the state sure put on a clinic yesterday, I believe dropping negative yardage on a 250+ YPG running back has to be worth a little something these days, but I could be wrong.
Preach

Last edited by a moderator:

To be fair he was the back up rb

To be fair our stud defense player had a severe bruise to his quad and still cause havoc.

And you can’t use that crap it’s the back up running back. Last week y’all were praising him.

The run game couldn’t do much against Westbrook. Defense
It doesn’t change the fact the other rb got hurt— that’s why everyone was praising him … cuz he was the backup

Also doesn’t change the fact Westbrook still wins with him on the field — but maybe it’s a better game

It doesn’t change the fact the other rb got hurt— that’s why everyone was praising him … cuz he was the backup

Also doesn’t change the fact Westbrook still wins with him on the field — but maybe it’s a better game
Injuries are apart the game. Don’t act like 2021 Water Valley.

It all starts with the OL blocking. If they can’t slow WB down the play never gets off. WB strength was way to much for Abbott.

I like how everyone was saying Westbrook don’t have a pass game. 31 was dropping dimes and making that number 1 d look silly.

Back