Water Valley vs. Ira

pojocrusader":22416w57 said:
CowboyP":22416w57 said:
Now that's a compliment!
ryry are your boys READY for this................i hope so boss
They sure better be.... Its going to be a battle of two very solid, very deserving teams. I talked to a few of the boys and they are very humble and not underestimating WV. So we will see how it all plays out tomorrow. Good Luck to the Wildcats and I will see ya'll there

ryry":lgs3oran said:
pojocrusader":lgs3oran said:
CowboyP":lgs3oran said:
Now that's a compliment!
ryry are your boys READY for this................i hope so boss
They sure better be.... Its going to be a battle of two very solid, very deserving teams. I talked to a few of the boys and they are very humble and not underestimating WV. So we will see how it all plays out tomorrow. Good Luck to the Wildcats and I will see ya'll there
Being Humble, respecting your opponents, hard work = endless possibilities

Yes, brilliant work there Sixmaner! I don't know who "winds" between Ira and Rankin/Borden County but I'm picking Water Valley to beat Ira by 14.

Backer, you embarrass the Valley by pointing out spelling errors in message board posts. Go change your Depends. Sixmaner is a turd. Move on.

Water valley respects all but fears no one. It will no doubt be a close game between two well coached teams with excellent kids. Focus will be the key. I pick ira by 14. No not really. We all know that the cats will put up 40 in the first quarter en route to a thrashing. Feel the thunder. The only thing anyone needs to know about class is we will be the head of it at the end of the year. Class is dismissed!!!

Really nice article about the glass family in this morning's edition of the san angelo standard times. Dare I make another bold prediction about both of these beasts as coach h would say. I do like your style mr. glass. You said it about the volleyball team, but i will say it about the football team, "No one will beat this team, and that is a fact!!!"

TotalAccess6":2qny6cn1 said:
Really nice article about the glass family in this morning's edition of the san angelo standard times. Dare I make another bold prediction about both of these beasts as coach h would say. I do like your style mr. glass. You said it about the volleyball team, but i will say it about the football team, "No one will beat this team, and that is a fact!!!"
Very bold CLAIM...... we will just have to see

pojocrusader":2543846d said:
Why cant we be friends-lets shake hands, and Let the score determine the winner...........ok im back from my dream, but seriously !!!!!!!
I dont think that will ever happen with these two posters, Total and Player. But if WV gets beat then these two so called "fans" will drop of the face of the planet

ryry":1wc73d9d said:
pojocrusader":1wc73d9d said:
Why cant we be friends-lets shake hands, and Let the score determine the winner...........ok im back from my dream, but seriously !!!!!!!
I dont think that will ever happen with these two posters, Total and Player. But if WV gets beat then these two so called "fans" will drop of the face of the planet

I suspect you're right. Doubt that either would log on and admit to fixing crow for Thanksgiving shoul Ira prevail. I have no doubt that this is gonna be a one possesion affair with Ira taking the W. IRA by 8.

WV Player":38q1cinq said:
Backer, you embarrass the Valley by pointing out spelling errors in message board posts. Go change your Depends. Sixmaner is a turd. Move on.

I embrass the Valley?! You've got to be kidding. You and the other morons (TotalAccess6, Sixmaner, etc.) post inane drivel and come off looking like blithering idiots but I embrass the Valley? Have you ever re-read your posts? O.K. kid, you win. I'm done with you and your ilk. If you really are a Water Valley player I wish you luck in the game tonight and I hope that you find humility in your life somewhere.

Boys, boys, boys. Let's quit bickering amongst ourselves and spend our energy more wisely on supporting what we are here to support - our beloved wildcats. Can't be dissention in the ranks. Game time is nearing and i am starting to tingle with anticipation. I will be there as we write another page in our history books as we take out another victim on our way to that state championship. Wish I was selling rings to water valley this year. Would be able to retire this year. GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!

I have known and played against a lot of WV kids back in the dark ages and I continue to go and support the Eagles so I still am around the WV kids quite a bit.
From where I sit it looks like the problem (smart a$$) kids may be the transfer's, (I'm sure that there a some very good ones also) I saw the signs and walked through the lobby last year and listened to a bunch of punk kids talk crap to the SC players. These kids were not the same athletes that are playing their butts off for WV they are just (as I said ) a bunch of punk kids. I know most of the families there and I didn't recognize these kids. While I admit it is easy to read this crap and wish ill of WV, you have to remember that these jacka$$es are not the real deal. In closing I would like to say good luck to the Wildcats and I also hope you figure out who these posters are and that they might live forever (with a case of the incurable scours) Hope y'all make it to state and that we are there with you.

Wish I didn't have something I have to do tonight. I'd be in Blackwell to watch this one. Gotta say that I'd be sitting on the Ira side.

TotalAccess6":172mgtbk said:
Boys, boys, boys. Let's quit bickering amongst ourselves and spend our energy more wisely on supporting what we are here to support - our beloved wildcats. Can't be dissention in the ranks. Game time is nearing and i am starting to tingle with anticipation. I will be there as we write another page in our history books as we take out another victim on our way to that state championship. Wish I was selling rings to water valley this year. Would be able to retire this year. GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!
Glad your not a jeweler?

Back