Water Valley vs. Ira

Bar none, Ira was the most impressive six-man team I saw on the field this season. I haven't seen Water Valley this season so I can't make a comparison or prediction. It seems like this has the potential for being the big-time match-up of the week. Here's hoping both sides bring their best and the players on the field decide the winner with their play.

Im kind of leaning to the theory that Total is either the ball boy or water boy for WV. Im pretty sure he is still in school but obviously not a football player, and when did you talk to Ira folk, maybe the basketball game last night?

ryry":1z67v7hs said:
Im kind of leaning to the theory that Total is either the ball boy or water boy for WV. Im pretty sure he is still in school but obviously not a football player, and when did you talk to Ira folk, maybe the basketball game last night?
Im leaning to a therory that this mental case is from your neck of the woods! No way he can be a WV fan after all the crap he has pulled. Who ever he is and who ever he roots for doesnt make much difference. I believe his credibility is shot around here.

Fan In Black":2xz8yhid said:
ryry":2xz8yhid said:
Im leaning to a therory that this mental case is from your neck of the woods! No way he can be a WV fan after all the crap he has pulled. Who ever he is and who ever he roots for doesnt make much difference. I believe his credibility is shot around here.
Im thinking he is in junior high, he is probably going through that "awkward" stage! I don't think any adult supporting either team would make posts like him.

ryry":28uxvmku said:
Fan In Black":28uxvmku said:
ryry":28uxvmku said:
Im thinking he is in junior high, he is probably going through that "awkward" stage! I don't think any adult supporting either team would make posts like him.
Your probably right! Maybe he could go and start his own message board, somewhere else. He could be the only member since he likes talking to his selve's so much.

What I do not understand is why people read thier posts and respond to them. I see a couple of posts from someone I do not like, I no longer read them. I skip by and go on. When you respond and talk about them, that fuels thier fire. Otherwise, they usually get bored and go on and bother someone else. Now as to the real subject matter, I think player depth for Water Valley will pull off a close one. They can sub 3 people and you cant tell a power difference. Very unusual in six-man. They do not depend on 2 or 3 players for the whole game, but 10 or so. My opinion, good luck to both, I will be there. Someone please verify home and guest for this game.

Thank you leemac, you have as much sense as anybody. Ignore me and i will go away. Unfortunately, wont be until we win state this year. Oh, and i might continue as our quest for another in basketball will follow our football state championship. Fan n black, are we calling the kettle black again?

Total, I've been reading this board for several years, and posting for the last couple of seasons. During that time nearly all Ira and WV fans have supported their respective teams with class, and without trash talk. You, on the other hand, have no class.

2008121855125.jpg

Back