Water Valley vs. Ira

I was not meaning that WV was the only school who has never had any fans. I have been following Wildcat football since 1998 when I started 3rd grade there. Back then we were 11-Man and we did not do so good. When we turned 6-Man it took us a while to get our "groove" on. I was simply saying that up until a few years ago, our fan count has grown significantly, which in turn shown our boys that we do care a lot more. Take is as you please. I was just stating what I grew up with. And queen b I'm sorry for what our students did at that game. I agree with you, it was unsportsman like conduct. Congrats on y'alls football team, they have played great! Good Luck on this weeks game. Sorry if it doesn't make since, Its hard to type what you mean on a phone.

P.s I only joined, because I just so happened to stumble across this a few weeks ago. I thought that I could put a few posts up and have my two cents worth put in.

Thank you for your apology and you have everyright to be proud of your team I think there has been some posting on here
from some that makes Water Valley fans look bad I am just saying not all of you are like that,

so with that said Good Luck I personally know some of the young men on the Wildcat team and they are great young men
you have a right to be proud

WV Class of 07... welcome to sixmanfootball.com. Nothing really wrong with your post at all.... it's just that a few boaster posters have gone a little overboard and now everybody's ready to bash WV. Can't say I blame them.. in fact... it's just plain embarrassing and it sorta made me not want to post anymore. But I shouldn't let it bother me and nor should anyone else. I'm skeptical that they are all really WV fans anyway. It's pretty easy to recognize a newby that's just wanting to get the opposing teams riled up.... just look back and see if they were posting in week 0 or even before that. Not saying we don't welcome you aboard because "you just now became a fan" as someone will say. I'm glad your showing support... it's been a great year and we're enjoying the ride. If you played ball back when you went to WV.. I'm sure I rooted for your squad as well. Don't worry about the ridicule you get from others as you show your support! Better yet... show up Friday in Blackwell, TX, wear black and white, and give'm a big shout out!

Very nice post fortyfive. I guess its been real easy here latley to jump to conclusions with WV fans on here. Welcome to the board by the way. But nothing wrong with supporting your team just like I do because we do it for the kids playing the sport and for the love of sixman ball. We all remember what those days of playing football were like and we all miss them dearly. So come on out to Blackwell friday night for one heck of a ball game between two great teams that both deserve all the support they get. Good luck Wildcats, no matter who the victor is we all represent the West so show us proud

Food for thought. Coincidence? My opinion is no. WV went 10-0 last season in 2010. Handled it with no trash talking all season. Kids were so excited to move on to bi-district. Very upseting loss in week 11 to a Rankin team that they had beat earlier in year. Handled it with true sportsmanship and no trash talking. Lets move along to 2011. 1-0,2-0,3-0,4-0,5-0,6-0,7-0,8-0,9-0, and 10-0 to finish 2nd season in a row undefeated. No trash talking or out of line posts all year. Folks, I ask you to please understand, I am not formating it this way to brag. That would be plain ignorant at this point. I am trying to make a point that this smack talk did not begin until last week leading up to the WV vs Fort Davis game. Why on earth would kids, parents, fans, that have shown discipline for 2 complete season's start the crap that began last week? Seriously? It makes no sense. I have not bought it from the beginning. As a matter of fact, the regular WV posters on here are adults, WV parents and fans. I know most of them. They have supported their kids and team, communicating with weekly opponents in a respectful way. One could go back to the WV-Fort Davis thread (when it suddenly began) and look at posters, sign up dates, times between postings, and who MAY be inciting conflict, and those who may be pushing it. They may very well be one in same. It is obvious the below members sign up dates and times are concerning, but even more, go back and look at last weeks FT Davis-WV thread, take a look at this weeks Ira-WV thread. Who does paulbunyan/WV Player/WVAxman root for? Take particular notice how one dishes and one feeds. Again, coincidence? There seems to be one other member that gets in the dance as well, but it may be innocent so I will leave that be. If these kids are being sabotaged after all their hard work, humble attitudes, and great sportsmenship, well, it just don't get much worse than that. What I speak is true, if you don't know these kids you have no ground to kick dirt on them. I'm thinking stud in black may have been over the top so no post, WVPlayer is definitely more to the point and perceived target. paulbunyan have anything to do with an ax? AXMAN....thats for sure.

Reg #.....name..............................joined.........................posts...........Rank
19807....Stud in black........Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm.....0 post.........11-man
19808....WV Player............Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:41 pm....19 post........11-man
19809....paulbunyan..........Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 am....18 post........11-man
19813....WVAxMan............Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:35 pm.....5 post.........11-man

Coincidence? Not in my opinion.

Water Valley vs. Ira in just a few short days and SP is worried about what everyone else is posting! I sure hope the players can focus on the game better than SP. Funny post though! VERY entertaining! Thanks!

You're right, simply. We kept quiet last year and did not get the respect we deserved. This year, some of us decided we needed some swagger and to be feared. Obviously it worked against the Indians and my prediction of an Indian goose egg nearly came true. We will beat Ira! It won't be as close as the experts predict! Write it down!

Nice research SP. Seems rather obvious now. How did you come about registration numbers??

I heard IRA is the home team this Friday night. Still scratching my head how the Spreads say Ira over WV if WV is ranked slightly higher. Grainger typo? Makes no difference... we'll find out in a couple of days.

Just 2 more days of practice before the showdown. I have to take my hat off and salute those Water Valley young guns (Wildcat JV) who unselfishly give the Varsity a good look at what their opponents run week after week. Thank you for your hard work and dedication gentlemen.

Conspiracy theories, i like it. I am going to dispel of it. I am all of them and me, have many alter egos, mmmmmuuuuhahahaha. Again this is just a message board and i think some of us take it too far but in all fairness our coaches tell our kids to stay away from this site altogether. Queen b, that was kids having a little fun, that is what you do in a rivalry. We are big supporters of sterling city but not when we play. I even made a trek last year to watch that 45ing, you were there though. I have made plans to be there this year but we arent gonna just be there, we are going to win it. Now for my reason on being here, had the pleasure of talking to some ira folk the other day. Extremely nice and extremely proud of there kids much like me. I even ribbed them a couple of times telling them we were gonna 45 them and what you gonna do when them wildcats come for you. They took it in stride and realized it was in good fun. They didnt however write down everything i said, get all worked up, and tell me we are telling ira fans, players, and coaches what you said. I wish i had that much power because i would have smited some of you hypocrites already. Will also say there was a lot of concern for the thunderwagon coming to town. Rightfully so, so ira, what you gonna do when the wildcats come for you? I will say the big dawg will not be a bulldog this week. My post was longer and more harsh so i will raise my point spread from 30 to 28. Don't worry simply and 45d, i will stop posting when i have evened out the game. Go wildcats!!!!!

fortyfived":2bfta4h5 said:
Nice research SP. Seems rather obvious now. How did you come about registration numbers??

I heard IRA is the home team this Friday night. Still scratching my head how the Spreads say Ira over WV if WV is ranked slightly higher. Grainger typo? Makes no difference... we'll find out in a couple of days.

Just 2 more days of practice before the showdown. I have to take my hat off and salute those Water Valley young guns (Wildcat JV) who unselfishly give the Varsity a good look at what their opponents run week after week. Thank you for your hard work and dedication gentlemen.

When your logged in, just left of where you log in and off it says members. Listed by date and time of sign up. Go to page 397.

I thought it might be you, you have two awesome kids. Direct reflection of how they were raised. You should be proud. That youngest is going to be a hoss.

Here we go again..... Don't let all this smack talk get to you Bulldogs, just let it show on the field and not on this message board. I support you all the way, no matter if you win or loose, we all know how great of bunch of young men ya'll are and it really shows. Ira is the underdog per the rankings and that's just the way we like it!!!!!Some of the WV posters are sure underestimating ya'll so take that with you on the field Friday night and show them we deserve to be where we are. You should never underestimate you opponent or we all know what will happen. The Bulldogs play with alot of heart and thats all we can ask for, so leave everything on the field Friday night and we are all very proud of you young men win or loose. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!

Back