Water Valley vs. Ira

WV Player":2jo99aqb said:
Keep going Total, the wildcat team will EASILY take care of Ira this Friday in Blackwell. Morris won't know what hit him when the mighty defense slams him down! After his first couple of carries and he has negative yards, he'll realize that we have a brick wall defense!

I hope Ira brings their best game so that they can't make any excuses after the beat down!
I hope its that same brick wall defense that played in the Rankin game because if that brick wall defense plays like that against Ira, WOW.........I may can catch the Rankin /BC game.... just let it be settled on the field and be done with it.

Wow. Looks like opinions are split in wildcat country. Some fans can't wait for Friday night and some seem to be getting a little nervous. Having seen both teams play i'd say nervous is understandable......Ira ain't Ft. Davis. I bet the Bulldogs are ready to play. I don't see any Bulldog Players on this message board. They're probably busy getting ready to play.

paulbunyan":3s3vls1q said:
Wow. Looks like opinions are split in wildcat country. Some fans can't wait for Friday night and some seem to be getting a little nervous. Having seen both teams play i'd say nervous is understandable......Ira ain't Ft. Davis. I bet the Bulldogs are ready to play. I don't see any Bulldog Players on this message board. They're probably busy getting ready to play.
No way any Bulldog players would be on here talking smack, ever! They have more class than to do so

ryry":3tqz2yu3 said:
No way any Bulldog players would be on here talking smack, ever! They have more class than to do so

I don't think any Wildcat players would be on here talking smack either. Posers maybe... but not real players.

I look forward to an instant classic this Friday against two very well matched teams, but I'd do the macarena on top of the press box if I thought it'd help Wildcats pull out the win!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!

and

GO LADYCATS!!! Congratulations on making it to the state tournament!!! Awesome turnaround against Wink Saturday!!!

Make no mistake about it, i am not a player but merely an avid fan that has supported and will continue to support my beloved wildcats through the thick and thin, fair weather or not. We finally have a team to be proud of, a coaching staff that is second to none, and a lock to win a state championship. Every one wants to be quiet, to tone it down and not give these kids the credit they deserve. These young guns have worked extremely hard to be in the position they are in, devoting themselves to the task at hand. So what if i make a bold prediction that ira will be playing basketball next week. So what if i make a bold prediction and we will win a state championship. So what if i have an extreme amount of confidence. We are living in the biggest moment of water valley history, but with our coaches and the talent that is here, the dynasty has already started!!!!

I don't see any true Ira fans on here bashing their opposing WV team, and im glad to be able to say that. Good luck to WV players and coaching staff on a great game Friday
night. It doesnt matter if Ira gets the win or not , we are still proud of our Ira Bulldog team. The players, fans, and coaching staff have alot of class and it really shows, even if WV gets the win, they will still wittness the best RB in the state in my opinion, and he will be returning next year as well. There is another RB that WV better watch out for and its #12's little brother, who is fast as lighting as well and is a freshman. I sure hope for a good clean matchup because I know the Ira boys on concentrating on this weeks battle. Good luck to both teams, and no matter what the outcome is I hope both teams come out injury free

paulbunyan":3dgj9y62 said:
1 playoff win EVER and he throwing around the "d" word.......wow. It would be a shame if the dynasty only lasts 1 game.
I think they had a playoff win in 1946........... I was there.......

smokeyjoe53":1ddzaebb said:
paulbunyan":1ddzaebb said:
1 playoff win EVER and he throwing around the "d" word.......wow. It would be a shame if the dynasty only lasts 1 game.
Didnt Water Valley play 11manon until a few years ago or am I mistaking?

ryry":xh354po4 said:
smokeyjoe53":xh354po4 said:
paulbunyan":xh354po4 said:
I hate posting on my phone, didnt they play 11man until a few years ago or am I mistaking?

ryry":3uz7uuel said:
ryry":3uz7uuel said:
smokeyjoe53":3uz7uuel said:
paulbunyan":3uz7uuel said:
I hate posting on my phone, didnt they play 11man until a few years ago or am I mistaking?
I know what you mean, Its sooooooo aggravating

Yes, Water Valley was 11-man at the time of their previous playoff win in 1946. The easy part is saying you are a champion; the hard part is acting like one.

smokeyjoe53":3j81ibqe said:
Yes, Water Valley was 11-man at the time of their previous playoff win in 1946. The easy part is saying you are a champion; the hard part is acting like one.
Now thats the truth that some people cant handle.

Back