Vance Jone
Mike Reed
Trey Richie

Bubble:
Nathan Hayes
James Rigdon
Harley Ethridge
Terry Crawford
Cervantes (I'm really confused about his first name)

Did I miss anyone?
If the Jonesboro coach isn’t on any of these list he is definitely the most underrated

That's funny, I just looked at the Dave Campbell's Texas Football and it says Throckmorton has 3 returning starters on off/def. I guess they should have checked with you before publishing the article since you seem to know more then they do.
Oh boy. That lone camp water must be tainted

Late to this conversation but some all time greats are being left off includimg Tim Shipmen from Freddy, Jeremy Wentrcek from Castle Hills, and Coach Rabon who was at Lifegate.

Hmmm, maybe we should define who is a big name first? I'll go first:

Locks:
Jerry Burkhart
Dewaine Lee
Vance Jone
Mike Reed
Trey Richie

Bubble:
Nathan Hayes
James Rigdon
Harley Ethridge
Terry Crawford
Cervantes (I'm really confused about his first name)

Did I miss anyone?
Why would anyone in their right mind put Jamie Rigdon in this conversation. What has HE done…. Nothing

Current 2022 coaches and their wins, filtered by win % with their current school. The overall win % is listed too. I did not have time to look up district titles and playoff victories. This data was readily available, so I put it together for you all to make your own judgements. Minimum of 30 games coached. I like data.

Attachments

• 2022 Coaches.JPG
    2022 Coaches.JPG
    396.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Current 2022 coaches and their wins, filtered by win % with their current school. The overall win % is listed too. I did not have time to look up district titles and playoff victories. This data was readily available, so I put it together for you all to make your own judgements. Minimum of 30 games coached. I like data.
Are there only 25, or is there something up with viewing it on my tablet?

Nice to see Clint Lowry up there.

Ok cool. Now who’s underrated?
Under-rated/Chris Ellison: Trent Gorillas

He has taken a program that hasn't one any games in years to 3-7 last year (which I know seems like nothing much) but I think they will explode onto people's radar this year. I firmly believe they can start the season 6-0 (my prediction) and face their first decent competition in Rising Star. I think they have a real shot at winning 9 games and if they shock the world and beat Loraine they could go undefeated.

This is a very interesting chart. If you limit it to 100 or more especially 200 games coached it changes dramatically. Of course, if you go over 300, like Bob Wills, Vance Jones is still the king.

Featuring Ronnie Woods on Steele, a butchering?

I have all 148 current coaches, but figured there needed to be a games coached minimum as well. So I set it to 30 games and just posted the top 25 sorted by their win % at current school.
Any chance you can post the full list of 148. There are several guys who have been at the same school for several years that I would like to see data on.

That clown was up there running that mouth the whole time during the Westbrook game lol. Maybe he needs to focus on that super tough schedule he has lol. Moran …. Really haha
Could you imagine being so much of a piece that your job depends on your child’s athletic capabilities? He wouldn’t have a job with out Grayson.

A month ago he was coming back to y’all at Strawn remember and you were happy and gloating, now he’s here and you want to go back to running him down. Grow up
Grow up? You’ve successfully been the drama queen and laughing stock of six man football. While, I’m thankful for your concern, shift that concern to yourself

Back