Underrated

Gordon beats Strawn by 50. No new faces in Strawn either. The only real kid left after may got blocked by Gordon. Strawn had a good team till they let the team fall apart in front of them.
Mathew it’s ok, we get it you are sour about strawn not resigning your dad for obvious reason. Move along and wear your welcome out else where. When strawn is district champs and 3-4 rounds deep in the playoffs with this so called “no body” team maybe then you’ll admit your wrong. There is in fact 2 new faces and depending on who they choose to hire there may be more. Regardless there’s a team in strawn that is ready to prove you and Brent wrong. Of course since Brent’s jr high team was successful he thinks the trophy’s been won already lol.

Man open season. Lee shuffling in players. Rigdon/ethridge to Benjamin. Westbrooks new kid with the coach that was hired. It’s the wild Wild West out here get them while you can.
Just curious what were the strawn/Gordon jr.high scores against one another the last couple years. Just so I know how tough this Gordon group is gonna be.

Your little jr high team won’t do a thing in high school. Reed has proven it. Look at the waisted talent already. Strawn will 45 Gordon mid 3rd quarter this year.
Like I said before, I have a grand that says you are wrong. If you are so sure about your prediction put up or shut up.

Man open season. Lee shuffling in players. Rigdon/ethridge to Benjamin. Westbrooks new kid with the coach that was hired. It’s the wild Wild West out here get them while you can.
Just curious what were the strawn/Gordon jr.high scores against one another the last couple years. Just so I know how tough this Gordon group is gonna be.
Didn’t RS add a new kid too?

Well I believe that’s still up for debate. I thought the kid was blocked from moving ect. but sure you can throw them in there no problem. Thrown in may from last year too. I don’t think they get by water valley without the kid from brookesmithe.

So fair to say that every year six man teams have new faces? I think this site has really gone negative about a few specific instances but it happens all the time. If a kid moves with a parent who got a job at a school or in the district, then that’s legal. Parents still have control over what school system they choose to put their kids in last I checked. We should all try to get along the season is approaching fast.

Last year score 77-33.

So fair to say that every year six man teams have new faces? I think this site has really gone negative about a few specific instances but it happens all the time. If a kid moves with a parent who got a job at a school or in the district, then that’s legal. Parents still have control over what school system they choose to put their kids in last I checked. We should all try to get along the season is approaching fast.
Legal absolutely. Shopping your kids around still legal just frowned apon by most. I’m not sure this year is what I would call a typical year in the shifting of coaches.

Does Benjamin have a band?

Not exactly, the future looks better though. We are growing and will have more to offer students and families very soon
That's good stuff!

I just remember a RS board member saying on ESPN, "They don't come here to play in the band, we ain't got a band..."

Just wanna make sure you guys have your ducks in a row with all this illegal recruiting accusations floating around.

That's good stuff!

I just remember a RS board member saying on ESPN, "They don't come here to play in the band, we ain't got a band..."

Just wanna make sure you guys have your ducks in a row with all this illegal recruiting accusations floating around.
We have great facilities, a great community, and a great thing building academically and athletically. Benjamin as a school district has worked very hard to become better for our students. Nothing illegal going on here sir.

That's good stuff!

Maybe make the drive one Friday night and see what we have going on up here. A lot of hard work has gone into our school district.

Back