Thanks

MelaniB

11-man fan
I haven't read all of the post but the ones I have read weren't saying a bad word about RS. I appreciate that with all my heart. There are no excuses on this thread about the loss. Calvert was a fantastic team of kids. I do want to say that the wind was not anyone's friend. First half RS was winning by 18 pts. then after halftime when Calvert change sides of the field we saw why Calvert was having a hard time. Both teams were against that wind. Then they won by 18 pts. The tables flipped. That's just saying how good both teams were. I congratulate both teams and wish good luck to both Calvert and Throck this week.

Well actually both teams played both sides of the field each half.
Not taking anything from RS, but the Calvert team that came out after halftime was a totally different team than that team that went in at half. Their energy level and execution was not to be matched or bested by RS on either end of the field.

Thank you for your opinion. I'm not say RS would of won just saying both teams had to play the wind. Calvert played it great. They cornered the wind on that side of the field and one hands in hands. I still praise my RS team as a great try and how proud of them I am. They played their hearts out. Neither team bowed out. That's what it takes for a great game.

I think what he was saying is that unlike in basketball, the players flip ends at the end of the 1st and at the end of the 3rd quarters. Not at halftime. So Team A goes East in 1st Q, then West in 2nd and 3rd, then East again in the 4th.
Not commenting on the game at all, i wasn't there and wouldn't know.

RS just got what was coming to them. They played no one all year Calvert was and is the better team regardless of weather RS just aren't what they used to be.

I love RS and know they will come back stronger in 2015. The Coyotes will never die. They will go on and on. I'm proud of them and one of their number one fans. Hold you head up and know you have the best coaches around. I love everyone of you.

They know what number fan they are by counting how many teeth they have... That is how they end up with so many "#1 fans." They probably lead the state in the number of #1 fans.

Melani B, you have a right to be proud of your team, as well as many fans across the six man nation. If the shoe was on the other foot, the prior two folks, would be proud as well. The problem is not too many teams get a chance to feel what the RS folks have the past 5-6 years and maybe more. There is no better feeling when your team is doing well year after year. Those that try to ridicule folks for being extra proud are realistically, jealous! Those that get to have proud feelings have the kids that work and listen to their coaches and put forth the ultimate sacrifices that define a winner. RS folks deserve the right to feel proud for their team. Good for you!

Thank you little doc. I and RS appreciate your kindness. My problem is the kids being disappointed but I'm sure Coach has talked to them and let them know you lose sometimes but yet you still are winners because they tried so hard. Winning to RS is not easy come. The reason they've won is because they work like dogs. They have heart and they're dang good kids. But there are other great kids playing football also. Great teams that played as hard. I don't know if I should say this but it would be nice to see Calvert win state because it's been a while since they've been there. Little Doc I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I feel the same as you. We would never knock a team of kids around because of a loss.

When you have been as successful as RS has been the last several yrs then people will be gunning for you. People want to see winners lose and see a change.I personally have never seen RS play but their record speaks for itself. You don't win as much as they have without hard work. I think most programs would love to have just a little part of what RS has done.

Thank you Smalltown...your right about winning all the time. The loss was meant to happen. It's probably good that we walked in other teams shoes. Sure know how they feel. Even though it's just a game these kids put in 100%. Thank you for your kindness.

Mine is not a slam against the kids - obviously the State Child Protective Services appreciates the contribution RS has made towards opening so many homes for wayward children.

Mine is a slam against the brain-dead anal cavities that make up RS Nation. Even in trying to be a gracious loser, such zombies have to exert their passive aggressiveness in blaming everything other than the fact that RS got beat.

I'm not jealous. I just can't stand mentally deficient idiots trying to take the high road while wielding a war-hammer of stupidity.

RJ please don't do this. I believe that the family that took in kids aren't doing it anymore and haven't taken in any kids for years. The kids the family had went to college. They weren't wayward kids, they were kids the parents didn't want to take care of anymore. It's childish to keep on calling people dumb stupid and so forth. I know you don't like RS and that's ok. Please don't belittle a town that loves their kids.

Not saying anything about the kids, or the foster parents. I'm calling out people like you. The inbred idiots that make hating anything RS so enjoyable.

Live in your little circle. Believe your stupidity. Just don't pretend that anyone outside said circle gives a rip.

So maybe stop trying to play the innocent little victim. God. Just shut the hell up.

What???? Shut the heck up????Don't read my post if your going to spew your hatred and yes you are jealous of RS. If you hate me that bad DON'T READ MY POST.

Whoa RainJack, You are crossing the line on this site, and this site does not need your kind. Obviously you have a problem or you wouldn't post this way to anyone, much less a lady. You are being ridiculous and immature. Be a man and grow up!

Yes, he has a problem. The same problem everyone else has. Everything has to be about RS!

Nobody is saying they weren't the best. We all know that they were.
Nobody is saying that they are not still pretty good. We all know that they are.
Nobody is saying that they won't win another championship soon. We all know that there is a pretty good chance that they will.
Nobody is saying that you aren't proud of your team. We all know that you are.
Were just tired of hearing about it.
There are 260 sixman teams. There are 139 public sixman schools. Nobody else feels the need to constantly toot the horn of their respective team. We get it, yall are good.
20% of all threads on the six-man football talk are somehow related to RS. Out of the other 80% that are not, half of them find a way of being about or directly relating to RS.
Historically, the fans that are mouthy on here aren't near as good as they mouth about. The ones that are quiet are generally the ones that are backing a solid team. RS is the exception, you're good and you toot about it, alot. We get it, yall are good.
Claiming jealousy is just a weak argument. It bears no weight and has no soul. Rainjack is a Valley fan, 16 playoff appearances in a row. And I do believe that Valley is STILL in the hunt, whereas RS is not. I don't think jealousy is what is driving him. It is surely not what drove me to post this. It is more annoyance than anything. Don't yall have something better to do? I saw that RS girls are a ranked basketball team. Maybe you could go watch them play or something. We get it, yall are good.
Where's that pic of the dead horse? Oh, nevermind, yall done beat it till there was nothing left. We get it, yall are good.

Back