Thanks

rainjacktx":3ho4k7p1 said:
westexasflats":3ho4k7p1 said:
Nah OF&B i think he's talkin' about real cowboys like me, cowboys from west Texas, McCulloch County and westward, not them flatlander dust eaters from north of I 20. Them are just farmers. And all you yahoo's east of there, your still just yahoo's.
PS. Bring it..........

Regardless, I'll challenge anyone to work the caprock breaks in the panhandle

That's just a hole in the ground boy, no mountains. You still a flatlander RJ

Thank you 51eleven and Westexas. I've never ever meant to cause any trouble, never and even went a step further to be friends with RJ even after I started over on the board and saw where he and twodollarbill were making fun of my son. That hurt. Then the question came as What Would Jesus Do? so I tried making friends with RJ to show him we are good people.It went well, I sent prayers out for his mom while she was in the hospital several days, weeks. I prayed every day for her then I noticed some people I thought were my friends weren't. Even since then RJ has attacked my post and as God as my witness I don't understand why the attacks when I was trying to show him love through Jesus Christ. I can go back and show our friendly post but I won't sink that low. Yes Granger is a super guy that all of the Burkharts admire. He has been good to me and my son. Guys I really appreciate how kind you have been but I don't want RJ's anger attacking you. I know there is good in RJ and I'm waiting for that day. I love everyone of you through Jesus Christ our Lord. Dogface with Smalltown, Littledoc, 51eleven and westexas your real men. Your not followers and aren't afraid of the dark, you speak things as they are. I love you.

Sitting here thinking about all of this I need to apoligize for post where I lost my temper. As God as my witness I felt horrible when I would lose my temper. Then I would try to delete the post and find that it was stuck and I couldn't do anything but ask for forgiveness. I am not by any means perfect and if I offended anyone I am truly sorry. I have goofed up many times and am not proud of it.

"I started over on the board and saw where he and twodollarbill were making fun of my son."

I did that? I would never....
Well, maybe once. But it was in jest. And even though I caught so much heat from it, a lot of people thought it was funny. They might not admit it on here, but they did. Even those who may have chastised me publicly.
I think its amazing how RS fans can talk so much garbage on here, but when they are on the receiving end of a good lashing its no longer acceptable. Very much the double standard.
Its all good tho. I wish you no ill will Mrs B. And I am sorry that I hurt your feelings when I said something about "He who's name shall not be mentioned for fear of sanctions from the higher power" or being beaten by a boat oar....(neither of which really scurs me too much).

Twodollarbill let me straighten this out. This is NOT the RS fans, it's me that talks about RS. I remark on them. I say the happy things about the TEAM not the fans. So please don't think it's RS fans. Yes a few will come to the defense when the town or the team is being put down but most of all it's me remarking on something I'm happy about. They don't talk about their team because of backlash. I have never really had hard feelings about you. You visited with my mom at their game then had the conversation with RJ. The thing is you didn't attack every post I posted. I don't know about the other people. I just came back on the board and read the conversation you and RJ were having.

Hey guys keep the board moving. I'm not expecting anything out of what was said today, I pray its over. Keep the board rolling. You dudes have lots of football to talk about and O'lgus NO are they are still the Cowboys no matter whether they win or lose. Just saying'.

westexasflats":3djalucr said:
Regardless, I'll challenge anyone to work the caprock breaks in the panhandle

That's just a hole in the ground boy, no mountains. You still a flatlander RJ

I've done both. The inhale factor is high in both areas. At least south of 20 you have to want to go into the rough country to get there. You can actually fall in it in the panhandle. Literally.

51eleven":16jy86c6 said:
Not Hardly. Just a little sarcasm if I have to splain' Lucy. Ya know, sing me a sad song to accompany the crap?
Coming on here to bash a little old lady from Cowtown that comes on here to support her kid and grand kids from RS. Get some kind of a life.
I have to admit I quit reading this thread after a few posts. Melani does digress sometimes. I'm not apologizing for her, never met her. I ignored the thread. Then I saw wet john post on it and figured it couldn't be good.
What's the point? If you want to get on here and commiserate with the good fans of Valley and Siverton or other area teams go for it. I've never seen them respond to your comment's much.
If it's ok with Ganger that she rambles, it's his site. Others certainly do on a couple of other threads.
Regarding Football, Go Hounds, Go Tigers.

I was here before the little old lady, and you, and just about everyone else. So to be accurate - you have come on here to insult me.

I find it comical that you can't hold your water for more than one season before you have a meltdown. It started not long after you joined, and has been pretty much an annual thing. You do not possess the mental acuity required. You never have. I'm not blaming you. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

But nice job at beating the dead horse. Again.

No, most of my posts don't involve you, that's not why I come here. Don't flatter yourself. Your just a sideshow. As I said I was using sarcasm. An insult would be more like " if they took your brain out and put it on eth edge of a razor blade, it would look like a bb rollin' down a six lane highway."

51eleven don't even try. All I seen since I rejoined is hateful remarks to everyone except Granger. He doesn't come on to socialize or talk about football he comes on here to tear people down. It's like let him spew because no one else on the board looks at you. Were all looking at him for his hatefulness.

51eleven":1w5lz9df said:
No, most of my posts don't involve you, that's not why I come here. Don't flatter yourself. Your just a sideshow. As I said I was using sarcasm. An insult would be more like " if they took your brain out and put it on eth edge of a razor blade, it would look like a bb rollin' down a six lane highway."

Point being, you are an interloper who makes failed attempt after failed attempt to best me. I rarely go searching for anyone - unless they have first made the mistake of invoking my name to help boost the number of times their post will be read.

You sarcasm is almost a putrid as your use of insults. I guess maybe that sort of humor goes over big at the RS parole officer's place - but it's really not that sharp. If you have a certain little old lady kissing you butt - you probably ain't as salient as you think.

But I could be wrong.

This little old lady is 58 years old. I want to get that straight. RJ going back and reading Eddie Haskells post you've alway been the way you are. These men that stepped forward are more of a man than you are right now. You are the only one who change your disposition. Do you know what kindness is? Are you a socializer or not. I keep hoping upon hope to see the Good RJ to come along. I know he's in you. Don't spew anger on the other posters of this website. Your mad at me and that's ok. Think back a little bit why posters quit posting. Try some kindness.

MelaniB":3m7h2lgl said:
This little old lady is 58 years old. I want to get that straight. RJ going back and reading Eddie Haskells post you've alway been the way you are. These men that stepped forward are more of a man than you are right now. You are the only one who change your disposition. Do you know what kindness is? Are you a socializer or not. I keep hoping upon hope to see the Good RJ to come along. I know he's in you. Don't spew anger on the other posters of this website. Your mad at me and that's ok. Think back a little bit why posters quit posting. Try some kindness.

I would thank you to please refrain from addressing me and/or using my screen name. You don't want to be told to shut up, or insulted, or have any of your inanely stupid ramblings being made fun of. - yet here you go preaching at me as if you know anything about my life.

And this would be a classic case of casting pearls before swine were I to stoop to your level and defend your character assassination of me. First off, I would have to give a rip what you thought. I don't.

I am unabashedly the way I have always been since joining this site. I'm not a troll, and on any given subject where my attackers get their knickers twisted - I get several PM's and/or texts telling me that I am dead on.

I'm sorry for you that your arguments and rational thought are so non-existent that you feel compelled to play the harmless poor old lady routine.

Please stop making this personal for you. I don't/can't care about anything you say beyond your addiction to calling me out. And that's a weakness I'm trying to correct.

I've done both. The inhale factor is high in both areas. At least south of 20 you have to want to go into the rough country to get there. You can actually fall in it in the panhandle. Literally.[/quote]

Been there done that as they say, your dead on RJ that canyon is a very beautiful piece of land. Most all of Texas is great, except for the big cities and certain small sections which enhale......

RJ I'm throwing up the white flag. If I see your name I will go right on past it and I ask the same thing of you. Forget Melanib.

MelaniB":14p6z7b8 said:
51eleven don't even try. All I seen since I rejoined is hateful remarks to everyone except Granger. He doesn't come on to socialize or talk about football he comes on here to tear people down. It's like let him spew because no one else on the board looks at you. Were all looking at him for his hatefulness.

Have to ask....who is "we're all"?????

There was a suggestion last year for a "like button". It is needed. I believe you may be surprised by the results Mrs B.

I'm sure I would be surprised. It's ok by me. People may like me right off this board but I'm here to stay until my last grandson is graduated, so those with a problem need to get used to my post,

Back