Thanks from DCTF

GregTepper

11-man fan
Hey folks — I'm Greg Tepper, the managing editor of Dave Campbell's Texas Football magazine. Wanted to stop by to thank the six-man coaches across the state: for the first time in our history, we received a questionnaire from every single Class 1A UIL football team. That means we should have the most complete, robust preview of the six-man football season that we've ever had. We so appreciate the coaches taking time to fill out their questionnaire; we couldn't do what we do without y'all.

And a very special thanks to Mike here at SixManFootball.com for helping rally the coaches to get us their information. It was a huge help. I know I don't need to tell y'all this, but we're very lucky to have a guy like Mike advocating for six-man football in the state of Texas.

Thanks again, all. If you'll excuse me, we have 3.5 weeks to finish a 400-page magazine.

Wow, awesome! Hopefully the private six-man schools are all submitted, or at least getting close, too.

Thanks for the kind words, Greg. I'm just trying to do my best to keep this train moving down the tracks and I'll certainly do anything I can to help keep the six-man community strong and thriving!

Back