Teams

oilstinker":1645mqb7 said:
Nothing against this years athletes and teams, but it sure seems like its a weak year.

I think your statement is directed right at this year's athletes and teams.

After watchin BC monday i can see why u say that!! Anybody will look weak against that team. Loaded for a couple of years aleast!!

Ho Ho Ho oil stinker your just like your profile picture. you've taken to many punches to the head. This has been a great season! and it is the season's for greetings not badgering joy and peace of this year.

coyote_king":2xfgfk76 said:
Don't think it has been as strong since 2012. That Throck team would beat any team this year by quite a few touchdowns.

I haven't had a chance to watch Follett, or Guthrie this year, but I have seen Buena Vista and Richland Springs. Making a statement like this is easy, because you can't prove it and I can't prove you wrong. It's really no different than me saying there is no team in the NFL that could be the '93 Cowboys. I completely believe Richland would give any sixman team, from any era, a run for their money.

That's a valid point. All in all, it's great football each year. I think it is obvious that the talent level fluctuates each year. Some years there are more strong teams, some years there are fewer. Similar to the whole west/east situations in division 1 and 2. I'm sure it will change at some point.

Abbott might make it to state but yet if they were in the west they would of barely made playoffs.

tell that to the kids from Abbott, not to the adults on this site.

Caprock kid":33fapflb said:
Cougarfan13":33fapflb said:
ABBOTT IS COMING MOUNT CALM RULES!!!!

Abbott might make it to state but yet if they were in the west they would of barely made playoffs.

Tell that to the kids from Abbott that represent the East, not to the ADULTS from this site....

Back