Whiteface antelopes are they a sleeper?

Bulldog5255

Six-man pro
So far they have 45’d every game this year they just don’t have a very strong schedule. Has anyone gone and watched them that has also watched KC,WB, Abbott or Gordon? I’m just curious what they would look like against a top 10 team.

So far they have 45’d every game this year they just don’t have a very strong schedule. Has anyone gone and watched them that has also watched KC,WB, Abbott or Gordon? I’m just curious what they would look like against a top 10 team.
If they lose a game between now and Oct 6th then they probably aren't a sleeper. If they can win out and beat Spronglake Earth on Oct 6th they might make a pretty decent playoff run depending if they can hold it together and stay injury free through district.

well coached they will knock off any top 5 D1 school, everyone is too busy talking about May, Rankin and Knox city, they lost to Rankin last year but they are better this year i think been tellling everyone about them

well coached they will knock off any top 5 D1 school, everyone is too busy talking about May, Rankin and Knox city, they lost to Rankin last year but they are better this year i think been tellling everyone about them
Throwing around a pretty big statement just because they've won 3 games against teams whose average ranking was 63.
The only top 5 in D1 I'd even consider them beating right now is Rankin, and that's pushing it until they figure out how to play without Bunger.

I watched that game last year, they had no answer for the RB from Rankin who ran wild on them last year and is still there this year. Not saying they wouldn’t beat them but I wouldn’t be so quick to just assume that. I think it would be a closer game this year no doubt but I’d take Rankin again. As far as the other top 10 teams, to feel like they’re sitting about where they should be in the rankings at this point, mid level of the top 10, in there with Rankin, May, Jonesboro etc. any of those matchups would be worth watching. As for the top 3-4 I don’t see them at that level at this point.

Throwing around a pretty big statement just because they've won 3 games against teams whose average ranking was 63.
The only top 5 in D1 I'd even consider them beating right now is Rankin, and that's pushing it until they figure out how to play without Bunger.
To be fair there is a team in d2 who is 3-0 who hasn’t played anyone of note either and people are saying they are the best in the state.

Back