Strawn vs Richland springs the game we all wanted

Freshman Rigdon was out in the shootout with the private school. So take it for what it’s worth. Both teams have great players and coaching. I’m going with Strawn in this one by 16.

Not to start any drama (not my intention) but apparently there is a video of a top player for a well known program that was doing some sort of chant that would qualify as being “in support of the white racist ideologies.” That’s all I will say, no nothing else besides the video... Hopefully there was a talking done with the young man and disciplinary actions were taken... Would be sad if this just was looked over because it is not a good look imo.
You're right. I hope Rigdon or Tipton took care of it since the video of the kid singing a song was taken place during that time. Funny how it comes up now.

Hopefully no fights, late hits or personal fouls. A good clean game. Both HC's are known for discipline. Go Hounds.
Jimmy are you gonna be able to pull the truck up and watch or are they gonna make you set in the stands? How many tickets have you already bought?

But yes I agree with your statement.

No I believe it just may have been that game. Not 100% on that.
I remember hearing he was hurt. Has he been out all season?
You're right. I hope Rigdon or Tipton took care of it since the video of the kid singing a song was taken place during that time. Funny how it comes up now.
Wrong and a lie. Confirmation proves it happened last year not when Rigdon or Tipton were there. So yeah complete lie

Back