Snapshot #'s

Zephyr is the one hanging in the balance between D1 and D2. They are probably sitting on pins and needles and won't officially know until February!

They will know in December if they are up or down. UIL changed it a few alignments ago to help football coaches fill their schedule easier for those that weren't sure where they would fall on the cut line.

I can see that also. But I bet Dell City goes ahead and declares for a District...they might cancel the season, but they will be in a district.

BALMORHEA BUCKHOLTS BURKEVILLE COOLIDGE DARROUZETT DELL CITY HIGH ISLAND LADONIA FANNINDEL LINGLEVILLE MATAGORDA MILFORD RUNGE

I know that I probably should know this, but when will we see the official cutoff numbers from UIL?

I was thinking it usually happened in February but, according to @txcoachttu, maybe next month.

They will know in December if they are up or down. UIL changed it a few alignments ago to help football coaches fill their schedule easier for those that weren't sure where they would fall on the cut line.

I was thinking it usually happened in February but, according to @txcoachttu, maybe next month.
These 11 schools are not showing snapshots. If Matagorda has DII numbers and the the 6 with D1 numbers are over 62 the median is 61.5. With the 148 schools that have posted snapshots the median is 61.
BALMORHEA BUCKHOLTS BURKEVILLE COOLIDGE DARROUZETT DELL CITY HIGH ISLAND LINGLEVILLE MATAGORDA MILFORD RUNGE

Attachments

• snapshotsmissing.jpg
    snapshotsmissing.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 11
One year (not sure which), I know that we found out the split on the Wednesday of semi-finals week. That was the first Wednesday in December.

Wasn't the last alignment announced in February 2022? Maybe the December year was before I started here, or I'm just mis-remembering. Either is possible...my memory is 💩 these days.

Back