Snapshot #'s

I have created a Theory on district layouts and am updating the official numbers as we speak, I will also adjust my prediction model once we get the official cutoff number. My initial one is based on 60.5, which give us almost exact split/even divisions. If you would like to view this here it is.
Also, does anyone know if Boys Ranch will be playing 6man, I have been told by one person yes, but have not heard it again.

I have created a Theory on district layouts and am updating the official numbers as we speak, I will also adjust my prediction model once we get the official cutoff number. My initial one is based on 60.5, which give us almost exact split/even divisions. If you would like to view this here it is.
Also, does anyone know if Boys Ranch will be playing 6man, I have been told by one person yes, but have not heard it again.

I'd guess Ranger would be in that Newcastle/Gordon district.

Priddy would not be D1. I would assume Oglesby would be in district 13 rather than 16.
Priddy turned in 69, the model is based on a cutoff of divisions at 60.5. When I was making the districts once I got around the Metroplex and south, the districts got crazy. Once we get the official cutoff numbers, I am going to redraw the districts and see if I can do one that may make more sense.

Walnut Springs will be D1. My best guess for our district is that Three Way replaces them and we have Bluff Dale, Three Way, Cranfills Gap, & Iredell. That makes a lot more sense than putting us in District 9.

Walnut Springs will be D1. My best guess for our district is that Three Way replaces them and we have Bluff Dale, Three Way, Cranfills Gap, & Iredell. That makes a lot more sense than putting us in District 9.
If we all have learned something from UIL, is that if it makes sense to us, then they do the opposite. Also, again, this model was made before the official numbers were released and were based on the speculated numbers, once we get those cutoff numbers, I am going to do it all again.

Yes Boys Ranch is Playing Sixman

I believe per Matt Stepp that Boy's Ranch is going Sixman.

Back