SnapShot #s for Friday

starman17":21t6umu5 said:
One formula we are 51 students
Another formula we are 45 students

Doesn't really matter for Div 1 or Div 2

Yes it does. Entering the lower/higher number can affect that break. The lower number will lower the cutoff number; the higher number will raise the cutoff number.

Here is a google sheet setup for this years numbers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

1. All you have to do is enter number on the first tab. It will update the second one.
2. I will frequently update the numerical tab to show the order starting Friday.
3. Please only submit numbers that are confirmed.
4. I have 144 schools on the sheet; please double check that I haven't forgot anyone.
5. That puts the middle number around the 72 mark depending on if multiple schools fall at that number.
6. I will color code those schools that we believe will move up or down in D1/D2 from old alignment.

Last couple tabs are there for you to mess around with and guess what you think will happen come February.

starman17":y66vaqpr said:
One formula we are 51 students
Another formula we are 45 students

Doesn't really matter for Div 1 or Div 2

Texman301":y66vaqpr said:
We range from 54-60....we could be either DI or DII next year.

coachsatcher":y66vaqpr said:
Trinidad is sitting at 48-54, depending on the formula.

And we all know schools will turn in the smallest number. I don't think there's anybody that would turn in a higher number on purpose. I'm no rocket scientist, but the lower the numbers that get turned in, the lower the median ("cutoff") number is and vice versa. However, I still don't see the cutoff number being lower than 58.5, which is what it was last realignment.

Is there anybody that really wants to be D1 if they had the choice to be D2?

Is there anybody that really wants to be D1 if they had the choice to be D2?

West_Tex 1 Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:50 am

Depends if they are east or West. DII in the east is the stronger than DI. In the west, its the other way around.

SixmanInfoFirst":3ocphpwz said:
I know for a fact that that Jonesboro moved up to D1 intentionally so they wouldn’t have to face Richland Springs. Look where that got em..
I wouldn’t mind a visit to the state championship game..

Back