SnapShot #s for Friday

This is just a brainstorm..but Im thinking wouldnt it be better if instead of splitting it evenly between the two divisions...they split it to where DII has all 5 team districts and DI has all 4 team districts?

Longhorn85":2v1tfznd said:
I am not sure who posted 58 for Gordon, when I last spoke to the admin and board, the snapshot was taken Friday afternoon, but they still had yet to determine which calculation to use until the board met next.

I was under the impression that Friday's numbers are the official numbers that the UIL will use. Also, I saw that the UIL might have division-split numbers ready by Thanksgiving. Reassures my thought that Friday's numbers are the ones they will use.

The remaining few. If all schools left stay the same then that number pushes down closer to 56-57 range.

Amherst
Brookesmith
Cherokee
Dell City
Irving Univ
Kress
Lazbuddie
Leakey
Praire Lea
Sierra Blanca

Anyone heard what Burkeville is going to do? They turned in 75 Friday; they have been playing 11-man. I'd love another East Texas School to play.

Jones26":1i51lng4 said:
Longhorn85":1i51lng4 said:
I am not sure who posted 58 for Gordon, when I last spoke to the admin and board, the snapshot was taken Friday afternoon, but they still had yet to determine which calculation to use until the board met next.

I was under the impression that Friday's numbers are the official numbers that the UIL will use. Also, I saw that the UIL might have division-split numbers ready by Thanksgiving. Reassures my thought that Friday's numbers are the ones they will use.
The snapshot numbers will be this Friday and yes it is the official number that UIL will use.

So the snapshot numbers have to be turned in by tomorrow afternoon but the numbers HAVE to be from last Friday, October 27th, right?

So far the cutoff is hovering around 56.5 or 55.5. There are 5 schools at 56. Will UIL lean towards having more D2 schools or more D1 schools?

West_Tex":25vxc00x said:
So the snapshot numbers have to be turned in by tomorrow afternoon but the numbers HAVE to be from last Friday, October 27th, right?

So far the cutoff is hovering around 56.5 or 55.5. There are 5 schools at 56. Will UIL lean towards having more D2 schools or more D1 schools?

3 of the remaining 4 (who don't have numbers listed) should be D2...so I'd bet all those 56's will be D1. I can see the number being 55.9

Back