Semi round picks

Texas6Man

The Wesp’s HS Coach
Down to the last 4 games in another great year of the greatest sport ever.. Texas 6 man football

Picks for the week

Borden by 6
May by 20

Groom by 6
Strawn by 4

SC over BC by 16
May over Blum by 12

Groom over Balmorhea by 4
Strawn over RS by 10

SC just continues to prove itself but this week will be a hard out. Groom’s offense is crazy but can it outlast the heavy hitting Balmorhea. RS and Strawn set up again for a vintage battle. May and Blum should be interesting.

Sterling City over Borden County by 8
May over Blum by 15

Balmorhea over Groom by 25
Richland Springs over Strawn by 2

Well, the Trojans let me down in my picks. Story of my life but anyway. Walter and me went and got us a live turkey for thanksgiving. I go out to prepare it and Walter is playing with this turkey so we now have a new friend cause I just couldn’t kill it. Still working on a name so give me suggestions. Walter is having a blast chasing him around and head butting him....mostly cause he can’t see him in front of him.

D1
The winner of the East: Blum by 12
The winner of the West: Sterling city by 16

D2
Winner of the East: Strawn by 10
Winner of the West: Balmorhea 24

4-0 this week girls and squirrels!

My picks,

D1:
Borden County by 12
Blum by 2

D2:
Richland Springs by 8
Balmorhea by 6

I won't be surprised if any of my picks are wrong. But D2 specifically, you can't count out Coach Lee & Strawn. As for Balmorhea, if they don't show up and try playing 2 quarters yet again. I see them losing this time.

I had a busy day and missed out on all the football games. I will post the picker’s records and score tomorrow evening when I get back around my laptop.

Back