Semi finals Loraine vs Oakwood

Those aren't answers. That's you refusing to answer the questions because the right answers don't fit your narrative. I don't think you guys are that stupid. You just look like it because you won't admit those two kids coming is why y'all will win the championship.

Like I said I'm not against y'all. I would have done the same thing given the choice. No uil rules were broken so it's all fair game. The difference between me and you is I wouldn't be on here acting like those two kids aren't the difference between having a ring and not having a ring.

No one said they didn’t contribute but you and everyone on here can’t sit here and say everyone else in Benjamin don’t contribute and hasn’t been a big part of this success they have had they were already a good team and I have previously stated on a thread they were the icing on the cake just like someone posted about Nickerson being top tier he is do you think if his dad was a coach and there was a school with an opening they wouldn’t snatch it up the opportunity was there and they found there way to Benjamin yes they probably would be repeating it this year but I can’t say they wouldn’t have made it to state without them because they were talented last year I believe they would have had closer games and had a better chance of losing some games but they had a good chance to make the run regardless in my opinion whether anyone agrees or not everyone has their opinion but I guarantee you if they went to say Loraine Benjamin wouldn’t be concentrating on it neither would any team that they played in state

Well these “losers” are undefeated and still about to win state unbeaten pretty sure when this is all over Benjamin’s name will be there still in the books… everyone in here scared to say who they represent

let me answer for you

Maybe

Maybe

And even if he leaves I’ll gladly keep this going with all your invalid points and arguments it’s not last year it’s this year, who knows what they would do without them 10-1 last year lost like nobody coming to this year… you guys are just mindset on 1 person

Still waiting for you to answer my question what team are you supporting and dont say none…
They know they can’t do it without Rigdon, they’re just to coward like to admit it.

They know they can’t do it without Rigdon, they’re just to coward like to admit it.
Read the last post I made before this one idiot I answered it just not the way you like but again you keep talking but are too embarrassed like everyone else to say who you support

No one said they didn’t contribute but you and everyone on here can’t sit here and say everyone else in Benjamin don’t contribute and hasn’t been a big part of this success they have had they were already a good team and I have previously stated on a thread they were the icing on the cake just like someone posted about Nickerson being top tier he is do you think if his dad was a coach and there was a school with an opening they wouldn’t snatch it up the opportunity was there and they found there way to Benjamin yes they probably would be repeating it this year but I can’t say they wouldn’t have made it to state without them because they were talented last year I believe they would have had closer games and had a better chance of losing some games but they had a good chance to make the run regardless in my opinion whether anyone agrees or not everyone has their opinion but I guarantee you if they went to say Loraine Benjamin wouldn’t be concentrating on it neither would any team that they played in state
Yes you are right. The kids who are from Benjamin are good. Better than average. They would have made a deep playoff run without the new kids. They wouldn't have won state though. They wouldn't have been there. They wouldn't have beat Loraine the first time and they wouldn't have beat Whitharral. That's what you don't understand. Nobody, at least not me, said those kids don't contribute. I don't think you could put the Rigdon and Hayes kid on just any team and go win state. It would have to be a team that was already good. Benjamin was already good. Just not good enough. Someone at Benjamin agreed or I seriously doubt both of those coaches would be there. Maybe 1 but not both.

What difference does it make what team I support? What if I told you I don't have any skin in the game. Not related to any kids or coaches who play at 6man schools. All the relatives I have playing high school ball play 11man. I just like to watch the 6man games.

Yes you are right. The kids who are from Benjamin are good. Better than average. They would have made a deep playoff run without the new kids. They wouldn't have won state though. They wouldn't have been there. They wouldn't have beat Loraine the first time and they wouldn't have beat Whitharral. That's what you don't understand. Nobody, at least not me, said those kids don't contribute. I don't think you could put the Rigdon and Hayes kid on just any team and go win state. It would have to be a team that was already good. Benjamin was already good. Just not good enough. Someone at Benjamin agreed or I seriously doubt both of those coaches would be there. Maybe 1 but not both.

What difference does it make what team I support? What if I told you I don't have any skin in the game. Not related to any kids or coaches who play at 6man schools. All the relatives I have playing high school ball play 11man. I just like to watch the 6man games.
I knew you and everyone else that has bashed Benjamin all say the same thing “no skin in the game”, “no team to support”… are these threads this toxic every year or just this one 😂 and to be honest you don’t know how far they would have made it without them and neither do I. Also a lot of people said Benjamin wouldn’t have even made playoffs or been any good without rigdon it’s the only thing I really see being thrown up I can’t wait to watch him play at the state game everyone is making him seem like a god out there… but I’m done with this conversation I’ve spent to much time arguing over pathetic excuses and you just said what I’ve been saying this whole time Benjamin was already good and a contender this year, no uil rules were broken, and any school would have done it so ✅ ✅ and ✅ can’t wait to see all the hate they receive around 1:00 on the 14th let’s see if there will be any congratulations or if it would be a lot of people in here talking crap, and crying

Back