Semi Finals

I love Gordon's odds when 10point gives them no chance. What a joke. Its a good thing they let these teams play and not let the knuckleheads on here decide games for them. One thing I know is no one is overlooking anyone. Congrats to the DI schools that made it to the title game!

The football season is not even over yet and you are already bringing the "Gordon Hate" for next year. One thing about it your consistent!!!
No I agree with your comment. UNLESS the mustang crew comes to Div 1 in the east. That’s a compliment sir or as close to one as you’ll get from me

I love Gordon's odds when 10point gives them no chance. What a joke. It’s a good thing they let these teams play and not let the knuckleheads on here decide games for them. One thing I know is no one is overlooking anyone. Congrats to the DI schools that made it to the title game!
I must’ve stepped on your skirt. I’m flattered

What I saw at the Gordon vs Jonesboro game today was that Gordon is definitely beatable! I'm not sure what Jonesboro was dealing with but I've never heard of them being so spastic... they're usually a very fundamentally sound team that will line it up and run it down your throat kind of team. Like I said earlier in the year though, westbrook is firing on all cylinders and I'll be counting them in as the D1 champions this year!

Oglesby topped RS, 62-46. Really hope Oglesby can turn the state game into an actuall game but I have a feeling it could get ugly. Benjamin is just too tough and too much speed. #1 from Oglesby is quick and fast but he’s not Rigdon quick or speed.
First congratulations to the tigers for the win. Big win for that program. Congrats to RS on great year. The game, RS to many turnovers and tigers capitalized on them. Tigers work on that kicking game sheesh left a lot of points out there. As much as it would have been nice to win this game and make it to state. I’m a realist myself lol no shot for whoever won( Tigers )

Congratulations especially to Oglesby and Gordon. If I remember reading correctly on here recently the Tigers have never been to state. Has it been 24 years for Gordon, since the 1999 championship? Either way neither of them have been there since the games moved to AT&T. Which is an experience in and of itself, for them and their fans. For the players and coaches, from the tunnel entrance and locker rooms to being on that field and sidelines. To everyone seeing replay's and themselves on the 60 yard long jumbotron. Memories that can't be taken away, for a lifetime.

Back