Semi Finals

Would it have made one bit of a difference? You can add that kid back and keep the turnovers, even those Gordon TOOK away and the outcome is the same 10 out of 10 times. Your Eagles had a good run. Hats off to them.
Not sure if it would've made a difference in the full scope of it but in 6 man 1 key starter being out can sometimes make a HUGE difference!

No the answer is exactly how he stated it…. He don’t know and neither do you. Look guys we have to stop with all this “I know” stuff, we are talking about 6-man football so nobody knows what will happen, you don’t know what the guy beside you is truly about until they are put in uncomfortable situations. That’s when you know and until you play someone that can put you in that situation then you have no idea. Jonesboro, Happy and Westbrook all three can put you there. No matter who wins in Lubbock Friday night these next two games will be the first test for Gordon all year. And they are BIG test. #DEEPWATER #AOE
Looks like I did know! This is where it goes from opinion to fact. GO HORNS!!!

Maybe they will maybe they won't, but they are playing for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP either way.
Even with all your lip bumping , Westbrook is playing for their third straight and guess what? Even if Gordon wins and Trust me I was at the game today and Gordon is good no doubt but at the end of the day all your trash mouth carrying on won’t change the fact that 3 straight trips doesn’t happen very often. So you do you and keep bumping those gums and we will go enjoy our 3rd straight trip and hope the boys have the time of their life and enjoy every minute no matter the outcome.

Even with all your lip bumping , Westbrook is playing for their third straight and guess what? Even if Gordon wins and Trust me I was at the game today and Gordon is good no doubt but at the end of the day all your trash mouth carrying on won’t change the fact that 3 straight trips doesn’t happen very often. So you do you and keep bumping those gums and we will go enjoy our 3rd straight trip and hope the boys have the time of their life and enjoy every minute no matter the outcome.
Sorry I stepped on your skirt!!! No lip bumping here just stating facts. Thanks for the encouragenment, I think we are making the first of three trips this year. Both teams should enjoy the ride it's well deserved. GO HORNS!!!

Sorry I stepped on your skirt!!! No lip bumping here just stating facts. Thanks for the encouragenment, I think we are making the first of three trips this year. Both teams should enjoy the ride it's well deserved. GO HORNS!!!
I wouldn’t count on that. It’ll depend where the mustang crew ends up. If they go Div 1 look out

Back