Semi Finals

i feel like this could be a good game if both teams are 100%. As far as Westbrook playing good defenses then i will say yes they have for sure. Jonesboro i feel is pretty similar to Happy as far as being Big, Strong kids with a bit more speed in my opinion. I think its easy to overlook opposing defenses due to how lethal the Wildcat offense is. There are playmakers literally at every position. Happy is a very well coached team that will Definitely be looking for some revenge over the last 3 meetings. We know they are physical just hope its a clean played ball game and we don't see plays like the one against Miami on the punt. I know they are a great group of kids and always play a hard fought game. Good luck to both squads as they square up Friday night in Lubbock.
Surely your not trying to imply that happy plays dirty?? Teams who don't like to get hit In the mouth sometimes claim dirty play with what is really just hard nosed tough kids who actually like contact!!

I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say this. I sure hope (actually I’m sure) that neither WB or Gordon are looking past this week. One game at a time is how it goes. We all have seen a team that’s looking to far ahead end up in the gym bouncing a round ball. Happened to us in my day. Already looking to a rematch with Mozelle and Oglesby (should just say Tommy Purcell) beat us by one point in quarter finals. Mozelle then beats Oglesby and goes on to State as our district runner up. Now that will spoil your dinner. Lol

Surely your not trying to imply that happy plays dirty?? Teams who don't like to get hit In the mouth sometimes claim dirty play with what is really just hard nosed tough kids who actually like contact!!
Not at all there was definitely a dirty play, but not saying they play dirty all the time not at all, and we don’t mind a good ol slobber knocker, but that was a dangerous play that had no business on the field and that’s why is was called.

Richland Springs has Billy Perry and Cohen Ethridge . Both underclassmen , Billy is a sophomore and Cohen is a freshman. Both are just as fast as #1 from Ogelsby, and both throw the football better . Richland matches up with Ogelsby really well .. I think a lot of people will be surprised at how this game turns out .
45 this year with the tigers on top . But I do have rs making multiple state appearances after this year . That starts next year

I think Westbrook will do what they've done all year with happy. They'll just constantly shove it down their throat and pull away after half. Westbrook is running like a well oiled machine so far this year after they slipped up against KC...
Gordon vs. Jonesboro I think will be a lot closer than most are giving the Eagles credit for. I watched them play May and by the way it unraveled they seemed to punish the Tigers and wear them out before they pulled away with it. Can they wear out Gordon? I don't know but if they can hit them I think they have a shot at taking the upset from them.

I think Westbrook will do what they've done all year with happy. They'll just constantly shove it down their throat and pull away after half. Westbrook is running like a well oiled machine so far this year after they slipped up against KC...
Gordon vs. Jonesboro I think will be a lot closer than most are giving the Eagles credit for. I watched them play May and by the way it unraveled they seemed to punish the Tigers and wear them out before they pulled away with it. Can they wear out Gordon? I don't know but if they can hit them I think they have a shot at taking the upset from them.
To answer your question, no they can't wear Gordon out. Gordon is way to deep with talent at all positions in my opinion.

To answer your question, no they can't wear Gordon out. Gordon is way to deep with talent at all positions in my opinion.
No the answer is exactly how he stated it…. He don’t know and neither do you. Look guys we have to stop with all this “I know” stuff, we are talking about 6-man football so nobody knows what will happen, you don’t know what the guy beside you is truly about until they are put in uncomfortable situations. That’s when you know and until you play someone that can put you in that situation then you have no idea. Jonesboro, Happy and Westbrook all three can put you there. No matter who wins in Lubbock Friday night these next two games will be the first test for Gordon all year. And they are BIG test. #DEEPWATER #AOE

No the answer is exactly how he stated it…. He don’t know and neither do you. Look guys we have to stop with all this “I know” stuff, we are talking about 6-man football so nobody knows what will happen, you don’t know what the guy beside you is truly about until they are put in uncomfortable situations. That’s when you know and until you play someone that can put you in that situation then you have no idea. Jonesboro, Happy and Westbrook all three can put you there. No matter who wins in Lubbock Friday night these next two games will be the first test for Gordon all year. And they are BIG test. #DEEPWATER #AOE
That is why I stated "in my opinion". Are we not allowed to have opinions on this site? In my opinion Gordon cannot be worn down. I guess we will findout Saturday. GO HORNS!!!

That is why I stated "in my opinion". Are we not allowed to have opinions on this site? In my opinion Gordon cannot be worn down. I guess we will findout Saturday. GO HORNS!!!
You also started off with, “To answer your question.”

I’m cheering for the horns this week, hope that don’t screw up things.

Back