Semi Finals

You also started off with, “To answer your question.”

I’m cheering for the horns this week, hope that don’t screw up things.
Are you getting paid to be this sites "Hall Monitor"? SMH!!! GO HORNS!!!
You also started off with, “To answer your question.”

I’m cheering for the horns this week, hope that don’t screw up things.
Are you getting paid to be this sites "Hall Monitor"? SMDH!!! GO HORNS!!!

Is this the 3rd year in a row that Westbrook and happy have met in tge semi finals?that's alot. I remember happy in the semis against BC several times and I think Crowell also. Will they finally make the Dance? No doubt most of those semis were the state championship as tge west won them all

Is this the 3rd year in a row that Westbrook and happy have met in tge semi finals?that's alot. I remember happy in the semis against BC several times and I think Crowell also. Will they finally make the Dance? No doubt most of those semis were the state championship as tge west won them all
I remember 2-3 happy vs bc playoff battles.
Happy is definitely a team very familiar with late November and December football the game tonight will be a dang good one I bet.

WB vs Happy was everything you’d expect it to be. Hopefully the games today are just as exciting. So the question remains, will there be an upset in the semifinals? Good luck to all teams today and again prayers safe travels for all. Go May Go. (Just practicing for next year at this time).

Ol Wisp is trying to give the kiss of death to someone.
Yesterday weather forecast was a high of 70° at end of game and partly cloudy.
Today start of game 62° 10% chance of rain (65° end of game).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_103417_WeatherBug.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_103417_WeatherBug.jpg
    615.1 KB · Views: 5
Didn’t I tell y’all Gordon was fast? Maybe I forgot to say they are very motivated. Watching this game today and it’s just a beat down.

Also kind of proves my point from earlier this year. The East as a whole is just not that strong this year. Excluding Gordon.

WB vs Happy was everything you’d expect it to be. Hopefully the games today are just as exciting. So the question remains, will there be an upset in the semifinals? Good luck to all teams today and again prayers safe travels for all. Go May Go. (Just practicing for next year at this time).

I think the only possible upset is, Richland Springs beating Oglesby but I don't think it happens. And I just can't see Klondike beating Benjamin. But that is the beauty of football. Anything can happen.

I think the only possible upset is, Richland Springs beating Oglesby but I don't think it happens. And I just can't see Klondike beating Benjamin. But that is the beauty of football. Anything can happen.
I said weeks ago the west is just stronger than the east last few years overall. I’m an East guy but I just don’t see WB or Benjamin losing. It’ll be a snapshot of last year.

I think Westbrook will do what they've done all year with happy. They'll just constantly shove it down their throat and pull away after half. Westbrook is running like a well oiled machine so far this year after they slipped up against KC...
Gordon vs. Jonesboro I think will be a lot closer than most are giving the Eagles credit for. I watched them play May and by the way it unraveled they seemed to punish the Tigers and wear them out before they pulled away with it. Can they wear out Gordon? I don't know but if they can hit them I think they have a shot at taking the upset from them.
Game over at half.

Attachments

• 20231202_140328.jpg
    20231202_140328.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 1
No the answer is exactly how he stated it…. He don’t know and neither do you. Look guys we have to stop with all this “I know” stuff, we are talking about 6-man football so nobody knows what will happen, you don’t know what the guy beside you is truly about until they are put in uncomfortable situations. That’s when you know and until you play someone that can put you in that situation then you have no idea. Jonesboro, Happy and Westbrook all three can put you there. No matter who wins in Lubbock Friday night these next two games will be the first test for Gordon all year. And they are BIG test. #DEEPWATER #AOE
Did Gordon pass this test?

Attachments

• 20231202_140328.jpg
    20231202_140328.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 2
Hats off to Gordon. Great win. I felt Jonesboro should stay in the running game. The turnovers killed and Gordon took advantage of it. At this level you can’t make mistakes like that. Gordon is Fast.

D1 is Set - Gordon Vs Westbrook.

Congratulations to both teams

Back